* This one bothered my forever; in ''Futures Trading'' why did the Nasaghast think the dinosaurs weren't a threat until ''after'' they impaled Goodrich? One potential answer: because the dinosaurs are also astronauts!
** And if your argument is that Nasaghasts only attack those who harm NASA astronauts, ''think again.'' Chuck Goodrich, the one that the Nasaghast did not want, has gone to space, and for a version of NASA ''that hasn't happened yet''. [[spoiler: And never will, thanks to the split timelines.]]
* In the latest story arc, King Radical turned all of Cumberland into a giant, ghost fueled robot. Now, where have we seen a robot powered by ghosts before? Maybe the tennis machine in the Inocktek temple? You know. The one built by [[spoiler: King Radical to protect the secrets of Radical Land?]]
* As detailed in [[http://www.drmcforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=529#p76258 this post on the Unofficial Dr. McNinja Forum]], King Radical is a commentary on the nature of the comic strip itself, in how it could easily turn into a load of random nonsense for the sake of an easy joke. What makes absurdist humor funny is that it is a foil to a setting that isn't so absurd. King Radical, however, represents a setting where all manner of random things happen without limit or subtlety.
* It isn't until one looks real, ''real'' close that one discovers that, well, give him some shades, a kickin' beard, and long gray hair, and [[spoiler: Chuck]] looks an awful lot like [[spoiler: King Radical]]... And it was quite brilliantly foreshadowed by being played for laughs [[http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/25p36/ here]] and [[http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/25p38/ here]].
* King Radical's obsession with killing divergent-timeline Chucks, including the Alpha-timeline Chuck. [[spoiler:He knew that two came after him. He caused the one meant to stop him to paradox out of existence. That leaves one who saved his future and decided to stay in order to stop King Radical.]]
* The huge focus the strip gave on Frans not being able to become President [[http://http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/5p52/ here]] suddenly becomes forshadowing for when [[spoiler: King Radical succeeds in doing so [[http://drmcninja.com/archives/comic/30p54/ here.]]]]
* Also Fridge TearJerker. As we learned in Space Savers, [[spoiler: Chuck Goodrich will always come back to prevent the apocalypse]]. As optimistic as that sounds, it means that [[spoiler: our favorite ninjas, sharpshooter, dinosaur, and gorilla WILL be caught in the apocalypse]]. The nature of [[TheVerse McNinjaverse]] time travel means that nothing can help them when it happens.
* The last Belstein is a crippled, inbred invalid. His chances of mating are next to nil. So unless he planned something with the McNinjas, the next time the demon appears...
* Lumberjackitis. It's happened to numerous kids before and they have all been hunted, killed, and turned into giant Taxidermy advertisements.