* After from the first game, Parappa lives in a place called Parappaville, which is (presumably) named after someone else. Considering that people who have cities named after them tend to be people of importance, perhaps part of the main character's obsession with proving himself is tied to sharing a name with this person.
* The noodles Parappa won at the beginning of the second game are labeled "Beard Noodles." [[spoiler:Which, given that Colonel Noodle is the Beard Burger Master's son...]]
* If, in the sequel, Colonel Noodle wanted to turn everything into noodles ''starting with all the food'', then why didn't Chop Chop Master Onion transform?
** I don't think that [[AnthropomorphicObjects anthropomorphic foodstuffs]] count as [[CarnivoreConfusion actual food]] in the [=PaRappa=] [[TheVerse universe]].
** [[FridgeBrilliance Chop Chop Master Onion is a plant in his current state.]]
* It's only missable because of [[EarWorm how catchy the song is]], but when you think about it... how could Prince Fleaswallow work in the flea market when his mother was a baby?
** It's probably a way of saying that his family has been working in the flea market for generations.
** And then there is the fact that a DRIVING INSTRUCTOR forgets to close her car door.
* The people of [=PaRappa=] Town are so ignorant, that FIVE of them saw Lammy get killed by a banana peel and NONE of them bothered checking her for life signs.