* If you think about it, Ruby doing White makes perfect sense. Zekrom represents ideals, which were the main theme in Fire Red.
* Considering how using a Legendary for the final battle in Black and White is [[ButThouMust necessary]], [[InSpiteOfANail even when you knock out said Legendary]], it makes sense that the [[spoiler:No Legendaries Rule got nixed for the White run]].
** The [[spoiler: "no Legendary rule"]] technically isn't an official rule, every Legendary encounter so far in the games are not the first Pokémon encountered in the areas they are at (which would be breaking rule two to catch). [[spoiler: Victini]], [[FanDumb contrary to what some believe]], is a legit catch as he is the first and ''only'' Pokémon to be encountered in Liberty Garden.
* Some FridgeBrilliance from Petty's LG and HG runs. In LG Locke had a Graveler named Broseph who died by using Self Destruct. Broseph reappears in the HG run as a Geodude, claiming that when Graveler explode they break apart into several Geodude. Which handily explains why there are [[GoddamnBats so goddamn many of them]] in the games.
* Why is it that the mons tend to be so much closer to ([[WellDoneSonGuy or crave so much more attention from]]) their trainers in Nuzlockes than normal runs of the games, wether they acknowledge it or not? There are three ways for a Pokémon to lose happiness points: fainting, trading (which resets happiness) and bitter medicine. It's no wonder that the survivors of a Nuzlocke end up with a much higher happiness level than those in runs that 'allow' fainting.
* Team Plasma preaches that Trainers are needlessly brutal to Pokemon for their own glory. The entire point of the Nuzlocke Challenge is to put your Pokemon's very lives on the line every time they battle, for no other purpose but the challenge (i.e., your own glory). ''Team Plasma is right!''
* Here's one: losing to the Champion in Nuzlockes is generally shown as a DownerEnding. But Black and White don't end with a Champion battle. If losing to the champion is normally seen as a DownerEnding, the implications of [[TheBadGuyWins losing to Ghetsis]] in a Nuzlocke [[ItsAWonderfulFailure don't even bear thinking about.]]
** Although by the time you fight him, his goals are already falling apart. After all ,beating N would end Team Plasma's goals there. Now, if you lost to N, it would be worse because N would use the fact he beat the other hero as a means to show he was correct. [[OffingTheOffspring So what do you think would happen if N won given what Ghetsis had in mind for him]]?