[[folder: Fridge Brilliance ]]
* Given that Omega Zellette's avatar was a hand-me-down from her brother, whether it actually looks like her real life self or not may be called into question. However, if Omega Zell was trying to make a female version of himself during the creation of the avatar, it wouldn't be that outlandish for it to end up looking like his sister.
* There may be a good reason the Justice guild top group has a preemptive healer / barrier warrior instead of a [=DPSer=] : it makes the position open for Omega Zell who happens to want to join them [[spoiler: and is part of the guild as of Episode 6 of Season 4]].
* Penelope, Saphir's real name. [[Literature/TheOdyssey The most well-known character with that name]] keeps refusing suitors while Saphir is constantly rejecting candidates that all happen to be male. Curiously, Ystos, the only member of her team that is 100% sure to be younger than her, is never far each time she's actually seen interviewing someone.
* Why was Précieux helping Bartémulius, supposed to be affiliated to the Empire, in Season 2 ? Because the problem he and Nostariat where solving was theatening all Olydri and either the Empire was the only side on which someone found a solution or players were allowed to help in both side's efforts to resolve it (if the Coalition also had their own thing going on).
* "Gaga" works as a nickname both for Gaea and her real name, Gabrielle.
* Season 3 events make any action Omega Zell takes to walk in Fantöm's footsteps even more significant since [[spoiler:Fantöm's assassin turned Twilight Warrior avatar never existed as far as official records are concerned and his second go at Twilight Warrior was done as an elementalist. Anytime Omega Zell does something because Fantöm did it before, he's basically keeping Fantöm's actions from going forgotten due to the fact that they are the very reason for his own. Donteuil can always try denying that Fantöm's first avatar ever existed, but it makes things more difficult if someone is dedicating his life to repeating its feats. Also, comic eight has Gaea point out that Fantöm, for a long time, has kept his high status only because of people in high places helping him out. While Omega Zell is lucky to be in Justice by the end of Season 4 and before the beginning of the fourth novel, his status is already somewhat tarnished by the fact that he got there through a connection-induced back door]].
* Budget and weight of such an outfit aside, why is Saphir wearing (not even fully covering) leather when it would make sense for someone with her level and class (paladin, in tank spec since Season/Book 3) to wear chainmail if not full plate armour ? If one goes with a "female Omega Zell with the talent and rank to match the ego" interpretation of her character, she may be very well sharing his tendency to prefer good-looking stuff over good resistance.
* The existence of Rubis [[spoiler:and Mist]] first seems like a RetCon compared to an early short story from the comics in which Gaea claims to be Saphir's younger sister to get help from someone about to apply for entry in Justice. The last panel of the story shows Gaea's [[TheMark mark]] [[DrowningMySorrows drowning his sorrows]] in some tavern and mentionning that Saphir claimed to have no sister. Saphir has no sister ''currently playing'' Horizon ''at the time of that story'' and she would have no reason to tell a complete stranger that her [[spoiler:younger]] sister is on another game [[spoiler:and that the older one is a Living Legend character that has yet to be mentionned in the comic storyline]].
[[folder: Fridge Logic ]]
* For someone set on joining the Justice guild ''and'' a real-life reporter, how could Omega Zell not know that a woman is taking care of admissions ''and'' part of the main roster, that their top healer is in his late teens, or at least their online aliases ? May even lapse into InUniverse CriticalResearchFailure when [[spoiler: he would have known that the tennisman he was going to interview could be Sparadrap just by having looked up Ystos's real name (which must not be hard to find) at some point]]. May enventually be explained by his obsession with Fantöm, but he has no good reason to have researched ''only'' him, especially if he was hoping to work by his side.
* While Justice guild asks its players to play the game full-time, Ystos is still going to high school in Season 2, is seen doing a couple of activities that are not playing ''Horizon'' in Season 3 and he even finds time to have a second character in Season 4. The Season 3 premiere occurrence however has him mention he's meeting with the Justice guild in less than half an hour and fall asleep soon after starting to read his comic.
** It's possible that Ystos joined the guild before Saphir took over admissions or before the guild's policies became more strict. Maybe Ystos was [[UltimateJobSecurity just that good]]. He was at a high enough position to recruit [[spoiler:Sparadrap]] without having to go through Saphir first, anyway. Saphir could only try to persaude Ystos to change his mind, but could do nothing else about it. Most likely, having responsibilities outside ''Horizon'' hurts your chances of joining the guild, but doesn't make it impossible, especially when you're the best healer in the game.
*** The "before the guild's policies became more strict" option is more probable, as Saphir seems to be second in command. It's also possible that everyone in the main roster had the possibility to recruit new people until Ystos recruited [[spoiler:Sparadrap]] and showed how it would conflict with the guild's official policies. She probably didn't kick [[spoiler:Sparadrap]] out herself because she wanted Ystos to be responsible for his actions (or just didn't want to deal with [[spoiler:Sparadrap]] herself).
* Season 2 had a gag during which Omega Zell accidentally insults Ystos, implicitly assuming he's a low-level player. A few episodes earlier, he was eavesdropping on Saphir's interviews and Ystos was right next to her all that time, which should have made Omega Zell pick up he was part of Justice Guild.
* Didn't Arthéon's parents notice he was missing for a week ? We know at leat his mother was home because he got kidnapped on the way to doing an errand for her.
* A few mentions are made of Tenshirock never reading his e-mail in Season 5. The guy works with computers, is he really dealing with all his customers by phone?
[[folder: Fridge Horror ]]
* The possible link between the questions Valentin asked Ivy (if she's an actual girl, her age, if he has a webcam) and the fact that [[spoiler: he's an escaped prisonner]].
* One can also wonder how far Master Zen went while [[spoiler:keeping Nazetrîme locked in her own house]].
* One of Omega Zell's first lines sums up the idea quite well : "Someone died because of [Sparadrap].". In other words, Master Zen got mad enough to throw his computer out the window because of something Sparadrap did, so who's really responsible for that old lady's death is something one may not want to think about for too long. Arthéon, Omega Zell and Gaea may be somewhat aware of that themselves.
* Knowing that Elyx [[spoiler:was staying in the psych ward while Master Zen and Valentin were in regular prison]].