[[folder: Fridge Brilliance ]]
* [[http://www.kiwisbybeat.com/minus47.html In this strip]] minus says that she doesn't think there's an afterlife, to which the man she's talking to says that there "Must be one." After a moment, minus asks him if he wants to go see it. MINUS CREATED THE AFTERLIFE RIGHT THEN AND THERE!
** And the fact that she doesn't originally think the afterlife exists, despite having interacted with ghosts before this, is not a PlotHole. She's answering the man's ExactWords, that she doesn't think that spirits live in ''a separate plane'' from humans.
[[folder: Fridge Horror ]]
* A few of the strips will get you, but inparticular the [[http://www.kiwisbybeat.com/minus106.html faceless man in red shoving minus into a briefcase]], only to dump her back out ''wrong'' can become very unsettling if thought about too much.
* The ending. Good ''God'', the ending...
* [[http://www.kiwisbybeat.com/minus80.html This]] strip reveals that minus does not have complete control of her powers. (She made her puppy bigger instead of smaller by mistake.) This alone should be cause for concern, as if small and trivial things can go differently from how she intends them, who knows how many more serious problems have arisen from her powers without her knowing it?
** We get to see many of those problems throughout the comic, firsthand.
* The darkest strip in the whole comic is probably [[http://www.kiwisbybeat.com/minus127.html this]] one, since it rather heavily implies that minus's VictimOfTheWeek is DrivenToSuicide. And he's a ''child'', at that. [[NothingIsScarier The comic ends with white space at the bottom, and no panels.]]