[[folder: Fridge Brilliance ]]
* Angel Grove developing a rapid evacuation protocol in order to cut the body count wasn't done because the writers believed kids can't handle death. Rather, it is a justification for how Angel Grove still has a population in spite of all the destruction.
* People have pointed out two supposed plotholes in "Missing Green." 1. Zedd's candles don't make sense because the Rangers would need to have touched the magic wax the candles were made from. 2. If Zedd could do this, why didn't he create a candle for Jason? What they overlooked was that Zedd captured the other four, meaning he could have forced them to touch the wax. He didn't make a candle for Jason because he didn't have Jason prisoner and thus couldn't force him to touch the wax.
* If you watch the season 3 morphin sequence, when they morph from their ninja suits into their ranger suits, everyone's morpher is open apart from Rocky's. People often fault this as a production error, but it made me think. They were in their ninja modes, harnessing their ninja animal. What if Rocky was the only one in this ninja state that was sufficiently tuned into his spirit animal the most to not NEED to use his morpher to morph? What if it was just present (but closed) so he wouldn't stand out for the wrong reasons? Granted him being the most tuned into his spirit animal isn't a massive compliment as his is the ape, which humans are descended from anyway, but still.
* It seems a bit silly that, in the movie, the Ninjamegafalconzord's "in case of emergency" button initiates a GroinAttack, right? But then again, it's actually very appropriate for the Power Rangers. They all about HonorBeforeReason, so it makes sense that they wouldn't use a GroinAttack except in the most dire circumstances.
* It just hit me exactly WHY Tommy made such a good "White" Ranger for most American audiences. White stands for "purity" and "goodness", which would make it far too easy for someone to go the fanatic route and take on a "kill them all" persona in regards to the people of Angel Grove for not being perfect, but in a sense, Tommy's already been down that route with Rita and the "Green with Evil" arc when he was her fanatical Ranger. So he KNOWS the danger, and knows to stay away from it.
* In "Always a Chance", it seemed as though Adam was seriously considering using his broken Power Morpher even before Carlos was in trouble, and his reassuring Alpha that it was "just a thought" sounded very much like a lie. On top of this, his apparent desire to be a Ranger again doesn't make a lot of sense if he and the other original Turbo Rangers really gave up their powers in order to "move on with their lives." However, it does makes a lot of sense if the Millennium Message was the real reason they gave their powers to [=TJ=] and company. Adam was a shy kid who suddenly became a superhero; this must have been like a dream come true for him. Then, a few years later, he had to give up his powers BecauseDestinySaysSo. Thus, he risks serious injury in order to become a hero again.
* In Season 1, all of the Zords are based off of real dinosaurs or prehistoric beasts... except for the Dragonzord. This doesn't seem to make sense... until you realize that, up until the past couple centuries, dinosaur fossils were believed to be the bones of dragons!
** This is only an issue if you ignore the later seasons since it's eventually established that dragons actually existed in ancient times so the dragonzord fit in just fine right from the beginning.
* If the backstory of the movie is the same as the first two seasons of the show, there's a plothole in the opening narration to the movie, as it's stated that Zordon recruited six teenagers, when SixthRanger Tommy was actually recruited by Rita to be her Green Ranger before he underwent a HeelFaceTurn & joined the team. But Tommy's not the Green Ranger anymore by the time of the movie, he's the White Ranger. Which Zordon ''did'' recruit him for.
* The Rangers from Aquitar received their powers from Ninjor and used the footage from Series/NinjaSentaiKakuranger. That means they were [[NinjaPirateZombieRobot Alien Ninjas!]]. No. [[UpToEleven Alien Ninja Power Rangers!!!!]]
** This makes a surprising amount of sense, considering that the ninja powers came from space (in both the movie and MMPR S3), and ninja were rumoured to have superhuman power in their hey-day. Conclusion? The ninja came from outer space!
* Ivan Ooze's reign of terror was put to an end, ushering in a new ear of (relative) peace, 6000 years ago; Zedd started looking for him 2000 years ago. In the Bible, the universe/Earth was said to have been created 6000 years ago, and Jesus lived and died ~2000 years ago. Make of that what you will.
* Lord Zedd's name makes sense when you realize, the letter Z is pronounced 'zed' in just about every country ''but'' the US.
* On the subject of Lord Zedd, there's the question of why nobody else attacked Earth while he was away. The answer is simple: Serpentera. No one before or since in Power Ranger history has had a Zord able to blow up a planet. There were the torpedoes in the Space season, but they weren't Zords nor were mass produced before the Z-Wave hit. Regardless of how powerful Zedd actually was, Serpentera placed him squarely on nearly everybody's "Do not screw with" list. Until he tried to stop the Rangers from getting the Sword of Light, where he blew up the Deserted Planet in an attempt to stop the Rangers. Knowledge of the planet's destruction drew the Machine Empire's attention, and once they realized what had happened, they realized that with Serpentera drained, Zedd's territory was up for grabs.
* Season 3's Pink Ranger power transfer is interesting; Kimberley is able to pass her powers to Katherine in ''A Different Shade of Pink'' simply by giving her the Crane Power Coin, which as pointed out in ''HistoryOfPowerRangers'' is odd because to do the same in the previous season required the Sword of Light. Why it's possible here and not there could be because a few episodes back in ''A Ranger Catastrophe'', Kimberley's direct connection to the Coin was severed and rerouted through the other five Rangers to keep Rita and Zedd from gaining it. At this point, it ''would'' be as simple as handing the Coin over to her successor, because there's no direct connection to be transferred with it.
* The Hydro Hog is apparently the Alien Rangers' BigBad back home, but is destroyed by the Shogun Mega Falconzord. Remember that the Shogun Mega Falconzord ''isn't'' part of the Alien Rangers' natural arsenal, it was on loan from the Earth Rangers and was in fact their MidseasonUpgrade, so it being too powerful for him to handle makes sense.
[[folder: Fridge Horror ]]
* The realization that ''not'' all the buildings that get wrecked are empty or abandoned. Which means a lot of people are killed or injured over the course of the show, particularly in the first two seasons.
* Its canonicity is questionable, but Alpha's Magical Christmas has him bringing children all around the world to the Command Center to celebrate Christmas with him. Alpha 5 and Zordon are kidnapping your children. And some of the songs are specifically Christian. Alpha is forcing a religion some of these children probably don't even celebrate.
* "No one calls Ninjor dim and survives to converse about it!" Straight from the man himself: Call Ninjor stupid ''and he will murder you'' (and, as Lanterra discovers, he follows through on this).
[[folder: Fridge Logic ]]
* A news report reports that all the parents in Angel Grove mysteriously disappeared at once. Didn't anyone notice a huge crowd of hypnotized people marching through the streets?
** The city was already evacuated when they showed up. Previously, the victims were all confined to the factory and the construction site.
* How did the Tengu know exactly where the Rangers were on Phaedos, and then exactly where Ivan was when they reported back?
** Ooze could likely sense the Rangers and told the Tengu where to go, and as the Tengu creator he probably had a way for them to find him when their mission was done. A better question would be how the Tengu managed to fly all the way to Phaedos in roughly the same time it took the Rangers to teleport there.
* How did Ivan know about the Black Plague, Spanish Inquisition, etc. when he was trapped in that egg?
** He must have read about them.
* Why did the Rangers wait until night to inspect the construction site? For that matter, why did they have to waste time and go to the Command Center for briefing instead of being briefed right there? I mean, they had just skated through it.
** They were already far from there when they were summoned to the Command Center.
* Zedd destroys the Dinozords by plunging them into molten lava...why did this work when two of the Zords ''rise out of lava when summoned?''
** Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they were actually destroyed (otherwise they'd've had nothing to make the Thunder Zords from later). I thought the point was to encase them in the Earth, like Rita did with Titanus before that.
* Here's another one regarding the Dinozords: if Zordon and Alpha upgraded Titanus with Ninja Zord tech, why couldn't they salvage the Thunder Megazord, restore it to it's original form, and upgrade it and the Dragonzord as well? Then they'd have ''two'' enhanced Megazords, or an Ultrazord and an enhanced Megazord, to throw at their enemies.
** The Thunderzords were ''destroyed''. There's no way of knowing if Zordon (at that point) knew how to repair zords that had been that thoroughly trashed. Titanus on the other hand, had been in perfect working order, just sitting around doing nothing. Besides, with the original dino coins broken, the Thunderzords had no power source. Titanus appeared to have it's own power source.
*** That seems like a stretch considering that the Thunderzords were formed by reshaping the Dinozords on a molecular level. And since Series/PowerRangersZeo is the follow up to MMPR, that means Zordon had that holding bay for the Zeo Zords, including the repair equipment, this whole time. Not to mention that whenever the Dinozords got damaged, they just needed to recharge and they were fine. Also, the rangers got the Shogunzords switched to the new coins pretty easily, so the older zords could've been switched over as well.
* In Season 1's "Different Drum", the monster's plan is to lure the Rangers in by kidnapping children and then using his music to brainwash the Rangers. So why does he spend time attacking them as opposed to playing his accordian for them the minute they arrive?
[[folder: Fridge Heartwarming ]]
* One of Zordon's rules for being a Ranger is not to escalate a fight (IE, summon a Zord) unless Rita forces them to (IE, making a monster gigantic). An early episode, ''Big Sisters,'' has the Rangers form the Megazord in order to save a little girl from Rita before she even considers making her monster grow. [[FriendToAllChildren So, don't kidnap kids in Angel Grove.]]
** This also happened in the "Gosei Sentai Dairanger" movie when the Mythical Chi Beast RyuseiOh showed up to prevent the Duke of Trumps from burning the cards he turned kids into and he didn't even turn giant yet.