[[folder: Fridge Logic ]]
* So the kid knows what "clairvoyant" means but doesn't know what a psychic is?
** I'd assumed the kid was trying to be sarcastic. It just didn't come across well because the kid can't act.
** I assumed it was a joke, as you'd expect the kid to know the shorter word instead of the longer one. Grampa Borgnine's glance to the camera seems to confirm it.
* You don't want him watching the movie about evil spirits and killer cymbal monkeys, so you're going to tell him a bedtime story about evil spirits and killer cymbal monkeys?
* Just how is Madeline going to explain her husband's sudden disappearance and her new baby? Especially after she spent the whole of her time onscreen reminding everyone within earshot about her infertility?
* Do local store critics like Mr. Cooper even exist in real life?
* Why would Merlin, supposedly a kind old man, even have something like a demonic toy monkey?