[[folder: Fridge Brilliance ]]
* One might wonder why the Sorceress never allows Teela to know her true origin, but in the 200X series after a serious injury Teela gets a transfusion from her mother and taps briefly into her latent powers. It takes Evil-Lyn less then a day to sense Teela's powers and use them against her. Letting Teela in on her secret would make her too vulnerable and if Skeletor learned of her destiny then she'd either be at the top of his kill list, since right now she's just an annoyance no more important than any other Master, or he'd find a way to control her and use her powers for himself.
* Why was Adam allowed to become a lazy, spoiled idiot despite being the sole heir to the Eternian throne and neither of his parents approving of that attitude? Because his parents feel massively guilty over losing Adora and overcompensated pampering Adam and letting things slide when he ignored his responsibilities.
* Ever get annoyed that no one can see through He-Man/Prince Adam's PaperThinDisguise? Just remember that Eternia is an alien world that wouldn't necessarily have all the same storytelling tropes that Earth does, so maybe he's the first person in their world to try ClarkKenting. The real brilliance comes in when you consider the fact that his mother, who was originally an American astronaut, recognizes him immediately: she grew up in a world where everyone knew the fictional story of Superman, so the change doesn't fool her at all; she just keeps quiet because she's proud of the good her son is doing.
* This is probably a coincidence, but Prince Adam's name follows the classic StevenUlyssesPerhero naming scheme. In many languages, such as Hebrew and Turkish, "Adam" means "man", reflecting Adam's status as the first man in Literature/TheBible. What better name, then, for someone whose alter-ego's title affirms his masculinity?
* The lack of characters like Orko, Battle Cat and others in [[Film/MastersOfTheUniverse the film]] is explained when one of the characters says that many of the Masters had been captured by Skeletor's forces. Also, before Skeletor kills Saurod, he says, [[YouHaveFailedMe "You are all aware of the penalty is for failure,"]] thus explaining why his usual minions such as Trap Jaw are also nowhere to be found.