* When Koko says she's selling arms to aid the cause of world peace, though hypocritical, she is being completely truthful. After all, even if you've got a friend (and some people you've kidnapped) doing the hard work [[spoiler: building a quantum computer and then miniaturising it down to a 10 feet box from the size of a multistory building]] would require an astronomical amount of money which she has raised through her illicit arms deals.
* Pretty much everyone in the series is CombatPragmatist and many are active military or paramilitary (Night Nine and Hex's team) personnel or are retired from the same. A common attitude in the military can be summed up thusly: If you are in a fair fight you've done something badly wrong.
* When meeting Bookman at Dulles Airport, Koko tells her team that lunch is on Bookman, who has an OhCrap reaction and figures that lunch is going to cost him US$2000 dollars. A normal mealset at a Five Guys burger joint (which is the place in question) will cost about US$10-12, so a rough estimate would be that a meal for ten people (Koko & crew makes 9, plus Hinoki makes 10) would cost between US$120-200. There are thus two questions:
** How much did they ''eat?''
** ''How much did '''Bookman''' eat?''
* Quite interesting that Koko and Wiley can't enter American soil considering that they're under a FBI blacklist. But since they're in an airport...
* In the anime, Chinatsu was originally a normal girl who was in an opera house with her parents when he slaughtered the entire cast and audience except her (by accidental survival, not his choice). How she went from her rage and an attempt to kill him during that to her killing skills and psychopathic devotion to him is best not dwelled upon.
* Hex tried to capture Jonah ALIVE. Koko probably realised this, what Hex had been trying to do and how close she came to succeeding when Jonah actually got drugged and couldn't even defend himself. So maybe Koko's explosive response doesn't seem all that extreme anymore.