[[folder: Fridge Brilliance ]]
* The villain's name is Castor. Castor is a type of Legume(A family closely related to beans.) that people often mistake for a type of bean. In the film, Castor successfully convinces everyone he's Archer by donning his face.
* Castor and Pollux are the twins from the constellation Gemini, the twins. On the opposite side of the star calendar is Sagittarius, the Archer.
** In Greek mythology, Castor and Pollux come from the city of Troy. And how did the Greeks get into Troy...?
* The blood types for the two main characters (i.e. Sean Archer and Castor Troy)are mentioned in the movie, and at a subtle level they reflect their antagonistic nature. Archer's Blood type is O negative, while Troy's is AB positive, these two blood types are as different as you can get. O negative- the universal donor reflects Archer's role as a policeman dedicated to serving the community, while Troy's AB positive - the universal recipient suggests someone who takes from society without giving anything back.
[[folder: Fridge Logic ]]
* If Troy and Archer have differing blood types and this fact is a plot point in getting Archer's wife to realize Archer is Troy, how come Archer's body didn't reject Troy's face when it was put on him?
** Anti-rejection drugs. [[TechnologyMarchesOn These days]] people that get RealLife facial transplants need to take them for basically the rest of their lives.
** Same applies to any transplant really.
* How does his wife not notice his ''penis'' is different? Something brought up by many critics, including Creator/RogerEbert.
** It's implied that the couple haven't been having sexual relations for a while. Beyond that they two may not have that different a penis. It's not exactly a one a kind part.