[[folder: Comic book]]
* FridgeLogic: A series of flashbacks show Golgoth began his world conquest in Australia, and then taking Japan, Russia, Europe and even the United States. Why then after all that, does the book begin with Golgoth conquering New Zealand? Why leave it for last? Shouldn't that have have been much higher on the list?
** Why? With the exception of Egypt, every place Golgoth has left is an island with a small population: Madagascar, Greenland, New Zealand. And NZ in particular is tiny and has little in the way of military forces - not to mention a largely pacifistic outlook (geopolitically speaking). Why not leave it?[[/folder]]
[[folder: The Series]]
* Why Lucious gave Andre the LittleNo regarding the latter's candidacy for interim CEO?
** He knew his diagnosis with ALS will eventually leave him temporarily incapacitated as he is the CEO of Empire Records and was obviously aware that an interim CEO would be installed just in case. Having revealed his diagnosis to Andre and the rest of the family about his diagnosis an episode prior, he gambled that Andre would've tried that. He was right.
** In fact, Andre was cheating his way for the head chair, although knowing his father was gonna choose the successor.
* If the undercover agent killed by Frank Gathers was instead your everyday drug buyer, Agent Harlow Carter or the Feds would have no purpose associating with Cookie, who would've never gotten out of jail.
* Lucious and Olivia have the same skin complexion and Lola, [[spoiler: their daughter]], is darker?
** [[spoiler: It is not unheard of of a child being a different shade of skin tone than their parents being that it is possible of inheriting genes that make one a different shade from an earlier generation. This troper here comes from fair skinned and dark skinned parents yet still came out darker!]]
* In "Who I Am", What Cookie means by "she knows her rights" is that Agent Harlow Carter or any other Fed can't force her into testifying against Lucious.
* Lucious makes Vernon swear to secrecy that he never reveals that he was the one that [[spoiler:murdered Bunkie]]. Vernon breaks that promise when he tells Cookie (who knows, but needed confirmation), and figured that if Lucious is the the sort of guy who would [[spoiler:murder even his closest friends for turning on him]], likely sold him out to the Feds before Lucious finds out (in his mind Cookie knows, since the cat was out of the bag anyway. That Lucious (initially) blames Cookie makes the whole thing better.
* Jamal & Hakim's rendition of "Money For Nothing" serves as this perfect statement of where Jamal is by the beginning of the second season. His musicianship is the thing that got him success ("My talent's worth a fortune"), but he can't perform because he has to run the company ("I'm all about my business"). And it's all set to a song which originally included the lyric "That little faggot, he's a millonaire".
* If his mother and son are [[spoiler: bipolar]], wouldn't that make Lucious in the same category as well.
* Why Lucious was successfully able to convince Freda that [[BlatantLies he didn't have his father killed?]]
* When told by her that a drunk Carol blurted it out at the ASAs, Lucious's response?: "Why would you listen to a crackhead?" Lucious isn't wrong about that as Carol is indeed said description and had fell off the wagon (again) and expected, Freda felt (no alliteration intended) that UnreliableNarrtator vibe towards Carol.