* Okay so... TimeTravel is a reality in the dinosaur society. It's so commonly used that the various dinosaurs react to time travelers in pretty much the same way as they would with tourists. Than again, it's basically the writer's way to avoid Temporally MisplacedWildlife, which is fine.
* PlotBunny: Suppose a few dinosaurs miss the train, and the local train station only gets a train at very rare random intervals. They decide to start a new family in their new time and end up creating a new occurrence of their species either before their actual appearance, or after their extinction. Time paradox at its purest.
** Remember, the show is for children who are just learning to identify different animals by name. But the producers did kind of acknowledge this idea. There is an episode where Tiny accidentally leaves [[CompanionCube her favorite toy]] in a friend's nest before boarding the train (it is rescued by another pterosaur) and that's more than enough drama for the target audience.
** [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eshanosaurus That might have happened already.]]
* Hell if we're going this far. "Hey, Mr. Conductor, how come you've never taken us past the late Cretaceous?"
** In one episode, the characters are comparing their collections and one of them had a collection of fossils. In other words, they had a collection of the fossilized remains of dinosaurs they met earlier.
* Why don't the dinosaurs know about the asteroid? Wouldn't some of them, at least those in late Cretaceous, attempt to evacuate into the future? Or why not further into the past?
** Why isn't dinosaur society in ruins? They can all see into their own future and know that they'll soon be extinct or evolve into something different. They also don't have a centralised government. It should be INTELLIGENT, TIME-TRAVELLING DINOSAUR WARS. Which would get this show so much more ratings.
** Here's how I see it. The Troodons discovered how to transport between time and place, but only put it into the past, so they would know all the species they met (Troodons have become paleontologists). Thus the only way they would know of the extinction is when the Troodons have reached the time of extinction. That would mean that if Troodons tried escaping, they would be stranded in time, so they would probably stay at their home.
* How did the dinosaurs invent time-travel? They would also have a mastery of quantum mechanics, and at least know how to split the atom. it should be TIME-TRAVELLING DINOSAUR NUCLEAR WARS.
** Something happens to the Doc's train after the events of Back to the Future 3. and the Doc and his family are probably eaten.
*** I love this theory so much...
* How do the dinosaurs cope with the predators having to kill to eat? It's especially jarring seeing as there are herbivores that are friends with members of a carnivorous species.
** For that matter, what if Tank's secretly an omnivore but is too afraid of being judged by his fellow juvenile ''Triceratops'' about it?
** Buddy is a ''Tyrannosaurus'' being raised by a ''Pteranodon'' family. Despite these ''Pteranodons'' having ''T. rex'' friends, what are the chances of them being eaten by Buddy one day?
** ''Pteranodon'' is a carnivore who eats fish. Buddy could very likely have survived on a diet of [[NoCartoonFish non-cartoony fish]].
*** That's actually what he does in the show. However, in one episode Buddy does remark that he thinks fish don't taste very good and that he would prefer to eat something else...