* FridgeLogic: So...if the Wolfman is so fit when he transforms, why is his human form a dumpy, bald guy?
** And if Chris went so far as to ''taste'' the blood trail to confirm it was the Wolfman's, wouldn't that turn him into a Wolfman too?
*** Maybe he is immune because he is, apparently [[spoiler: a Bearman]] as seen in Canada.
**** Which raises the issue of why he's afraid of [[spoiler: bears]] in "The Family Camping Trip", even though he sort of ''is'' one, [[Mst3kMantra but it's really easier to just ignore that one.]]
***** CanonDiscontinuity, anyone?
*** Actually Chris is a [[spoiler:Yetiman]] so that could be part of it.
* If the average human can ''WALK 2mph'', how come it takes everyone too long to jog/run a marathon in "The Cat Burglar"?
* FridgeHorror: Early in the series, we see Dan yelling at his grandmother on the phone as well as "some explicit letters made out to someone named 'Grandma'". Later in "Traffic", while Dan is stuck in traffic, he states out loud "Why did that funeral have to take so long!". Later in "The Beach", when Dan is thought to have been stranded and will die, he points up and shouts, "Well here I come, Grandma! You jerk!" Yes, the writers are even more evil than we thought. "The Gym" takes this one step further, the implication being that Dan may have actually had a hand in her death. Only after stealing her deviled egg recipe on her death bed.
* Since the cultists probably weren't all killed in "New Mexico", so they could have went back and continued the HumanSacrifice.
** Also, probably a hand full of girls were killed in previous festivals.
*** The first part is unlikely as they were making a sacrifice for a good balloon festival. Since the balloons were destroyed, why would they continue the sacrifice?
* In "High School Reunion", Dan learns he has the approval of his former classmates (who he really seemed to hate until then). Are his complicated (and dangerous) revenge schemes merely the result of years of experience, or has Dan been going insane since high school and nobody noticed because they thought he was cool???
** In "Summer Camp", we learn that Dan's StartOfDarkness occurred when he was still a prepubescent boy at the ''latest''. And that's assuming that his widely hinted at HilariouslyAbusiveChildhood didn't have him screwed up since infancy.
* The last time Dan saw his camp counselor, a child untrained in archery was trying to shoot an apple on the top of his head... and it is implied that the child may have missed and killed the counselor.....................