* Remember how Carter tried to wipe the GAT scores? Today a lot of students' admittance into college rides on those scores. Who knows how many lives he could have ruined!
** Uh... couldn't they simply have retaken the exam due to technical difficulties? The main issue Carter had with the exams was his imperfect score, he'd get more time to study and ace it the next time, so that at worst he'd tie.
* Ian Peak's ultimate fate. See AndIMustScream on the main page.
* We know that Terry's parents broke up prior to the start of the series, [[spoiler: but it's possible that the fact that neither Terry nor his brother resemble EITHER of his parents could have lead to suspicions of cheating on either parent's part, which itself could have been a major factor leading to the divorce.]] And anyone who's seen ''Epilogue'' knows that [[spoiler: neither parent was at all unfaithful. It was just that since the Mcginnises were similar to Bruce's parents, they were chosen to have his reproductive data overwritten by Bruce's in an attempt to create a new Batman.]] In other words, simple bad luck could have caused this divorce.
* Crosses with FridgeLogic, and it is already mentioned in WallBanger: [[spoiler: Amanda Waller planned to have Terry's parents assassinated, when Terry was just 8 years old, hoping that Terry would become new Batman]]. However whose to say that [[spoiler: killing Terry's parents, would have same effect on Terry as it did on Bruce]]? The whole thing might have turned out the other way and [[spoiler: Terry might have possibly turned out to be incredibly malicious supervillain, instead of the new hero Amanda Waller wanted]].
** At the first sign of trouble in Terry's happy family life (divorced parents), what does he do? He runs with a bad crowd, ultimately ending in a three month stint in juvie. What would have happened if [[spoiler: his parents ''had'' died?]] At best he would have become an anti-hero on the level of Jason Todd. At worst...
* The device Ian Peak used made him intangible by ''vibrating his molecules''. Meaning [[AndIMustScream what happened to him]] is exactly what would happen to TheFlash if he ever lost control of his powers.
[[WMG: Fridge Brilliance]]
* Terry and his little brother's black hair? [[spoiler: Despite neither of their parents having black hair, Terry's father's reproductive data was overwritten by Bruce's in the hopes of creating a new Batman]].
* We already know that Terry and Bruce aren't at all enthusiastic about Max joining in on their crime-fighting, even after [[SecretKeeper she gets in on Terry's secret identity]]. We know Terry's reason--he simply doesn't want her to get hurt--but Bruce's reason only makes a whole lot more sense after watching ''Return of the Joker'' [[spoiler:and seeing, in flashback, [[BrainwashedAndCrazy what the Joker did to Tim]]. Simply put, Bruce doesn't want any more sidekicks getting the same kind of treatment; and it's also what led to his past sidekicks leaving him]].
* "Lost Soul". [[ItMakesSenseInContext When the Batsuit is taken over by an evil AI]], Terry makes due with Bruce's old belt and '''Nightwing's mask'''. In every version, Dick Grayson was the closest thing Bruce ever had to a son. [[spoiler: Then, in JLU, what do we find out Terry is?]]
* Pointed out by [[SFDebris Chuck]]. What is the impetus for Brus finally retiring? It's not his heart, although that's a factor-it's because that, in desperation, he pulled a gun on someone-[[NotSoDifferent not unlike Joe Chill]]. If he had continued being Batman, he would have to turn to lethal force just to survive, [[ThouShaltNotKill something that goes against everything he stands for.]] It's at that point that he realized he just couldn't wear the cowl any more.
* Bruce's loyal guard dog is named "Ace". In JLU Bruce stayed with Ace until she died. Now "Ace" is serving as the only companion that the former Dark Knight has during his darkest hour.
* Some fans suspect that Superman knows that [[spoiler: Terry is Bruce's biological son]]. I always wondered how he would know. Then it hit me: he's '''Superman''. Even if he didn't already know, he could [[InjusticeGodsAmongUs easily just look at Terry's DNA]] and see it for himself.