ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin, '''''Who Can Kill A Child?''''' (or ''¿Quién puede matar a un niño?''), aka ''Island of the Damned''is a 1976 Spanish horror movie about an English couple who visits an island inhabited by [[CreepyChild Creepy Children]]--[[DesertedIsland and no one else.]] Turns out the kids just finished butchering almost every adult on the island, which makes lovebirds Tom (Lewis Flander) and Evilyn (Prunella Ransom), and one or two other survivors, marked for death. To survive, the adults may have to [[TitleDrop answer the chilling question "who can kill a child?"]]
A near ShotForShotRemake, titled ''Film/ComeOutAndPlay'', was released 2012.
!!This film provides examples of:
* BabiesMakeEverythingBetter: [[spoiler:Subverted.]]
* CorruptionByAMinor: Of other minors, via hypnotism/telepathy.
* CreepyChild: Obvious; especially the ringleader.
* DeliberatelyCuteChild: The children play this card a ''lot'' to manipulate adults into letting their guard down.
* EnfantTerrible: Many of the children.
* [[spoiler: FetusTerrible]]
* InfantImmortality: The entire movie is an exploration of this trope, [[spoiler: including a memorable subversion.]]
* ItGetsEasier: For Tom.
* NothingIsScarier: Some of the tensest parts of the film come in the beginning, before any kids show up.
* SinsOfOurFathers: Inverted.
* SpaceWhaleAesop: Treat children better OR THEY'LL KILL YOU ALL!
* TitleDrop: One of the survivors uses it when explaining why no one fought back against the kids.
* WouldntHurtAChild: Played with.
-> ''Alright, put your hand down already!''