%% ZeroContextExample entries are not allowed on wiki pages. All such entries have been commented out. Add context to the entries before uncommenting them.
A 2004 comedy written and directed by Keenen Ivory Wayans (''Series/InLivingColor'').
Marcus and Kevin Copeland (played by Marlon and Shawn Wayans, respectively) are [[IncrediblyLamePun brothers]] and FBI agents. After botching an undercover operation, they are saddled with the task of babysitting socialites [[RichBitch Brittany and Tiffany]] [[NoCelebritiesWereHarmed Wilson]], who are the targets of a kidnapping scheme. After a car accident leaves the girls with a few minor scratches that they consider disfiguring facial wounds, they refuse to go to their planned destination in [[BigApplesauce the Hamptons]], where a major FBI operation is covertly being set up to protect the girls and oust the kidnapper. Not wanting to lose their jobs, Marcus and Kevin decide their only option is to go undercover as the Wilson sisters. HilarityEnsues.
!!This film provides examples of the following tropes:
* AbhorrentAdmirer: Latrell is this to "Tiffany", in his typical ScaryBlackMan persona.
* AffectionateParody: Of ''Film/SomeLikeItHot'', only with more lampooning socialites, Terry Crews, and "your mama" jokes.
* AlphaBitch: The Wilson twins, though they're more [[TheDitz ditzy]] than type.
* AmbiguouslyBi: [[spoiler:Latrell. He drunkenly has sex with Russ, and when he learns "Tiffany" is really a man, he's more horrified to learn that he's black.]]
* AttractiveBentGender: When Marcus and Kevin disguise themselves as the Wilson twins, Latrell starts flirting with Marcus throughout the film.
* BedmateReveal: Latrell wakes up to find [[spoiler:that he is sharing his bed with [[TheStoner Russ]]]].
%%* BlondeBrunetteRedhead: Karen, Lisa, and Tori.
%%* BoomerangBigot: Latrell
* ClingyJealousGirl: Marcus' Wife, Gina. She even showed signs of this before Marcus went off on the case.
* ComicallyMissingThePoint: After Latrell gets shot, his right-hand man goes over to him and whips out a handkerchief, going "Don't worry, we'll get this stain right out."
%%* CowboyCop: What Kevin aspires to be.
%%* DaChief: Chief Gordon
* DisguisedInDrag: The Copeland brothers disguise themselves as the Wilson sisters in order to complete their mission.
* EnemiesEqualsGreatness: [[TheStoner Russ]]' quote:
-->"Don't hate me 'cause you ain't me!"
* FunWithAcronyms: The benefit dinner is called the '''S'''outhampton '''N'''uclear '''O'''pposition '''B'''enefit.
* GenderBenderFriendship: While disguised as the Wilson twins, Marcus and Kevin start hanging out with the sisters' best friends Tori Karen and Lisa. And even the truth came out, the girls find that they liked the Wilson sisters much better when Kevin and Marcus were them.
* GettingCrapPastTheRadar: Latrell's line, "Once you go black, you're gonna need a wheelchair!" implies that he's too aggressive at sex with white girls, rendering them unable to walk--whether permanently or temporarily is left unrevealed.
** Or, more likely, its a BiggusDickus jokes, referencing the racial stereotype that black guys are bigger in bed.
* HenpeckedHusband: Marcus, whose wife flies off into a jealous rage for even the smallest discrepancies; it's PlayedForLaughs.
* HeroicSacrifice: Latrell towards Marcus!Tiffany. He got better since he survived the shot.
%%* HotScoop: IntrepidReporter Denise Porter
* IncrediblyConspicuousDrag: The Wayans brothers still look like two black men, but the disguise seems to fool everyone. Shawn Wayans himself admits to being a "very ugly woman" in the DVD Extras.
* LargeHam: Creator/TerryCrews as Latrell Spencer. Probably ''the'' funniest part of the movie.
* MeaningfulName: "Vandergeld" means "for the money" in Dutch.
* MinorInjuryOverreaction: The Wilsons "suffer" some minor scrapes in a car accident, which snowballed into the main plot.
* MistakenForCheating: Marcus' wife Gina thinks her husband is cheating on her when she sees him with "Brittany".
* NoCelebritiesWereHarmed: Brittany and Tiffany Wilson, for Paris and Nicky Hilton.
* NWordPrivileges: PlayedForLaughs when the Copelands, in their disguises, listen to rap music in the car with the Wilsons' friends. The girls are horrified when the "Wilsons" say the n-word, until they explain that there's nobody around to hear them and that it's okay if it's in a song.
* PoisonedChaliceSwitcheroo: Marcus pulls this on Latrell after he tries giving a ecstasy-laced drink to "her".
%%* SassyBlackWoman: Marcus' wife, Gina.
%%* SingleTargetSexuality: Latrell.
%%* TheStoner: "Party Boy" Russ
%%* ThoseTwoGuys: Agents Harper and Gomez; Heath and Russ, to a lesser extent.
* TwelfthNightAdventure: One of the oddest examples of the genre.
* UpperClassTwit: The Wilsons, their GirlPosse, and the Vandergelds. Making fun of socialite culture is pretty much the point of the movie.
* WhatTheHellHero: Both Copeland brothers. Their first mission ends up a failure for picking on the wrong gang, The FBI's two best agents get fired because of their crossdressing plan, and more. Fortunately, the brothers got better and saved the day.
* WhereDaWhiteWomenAt: Latrell, to the point that when Marcus [[TheReveal reveals himself]], [[spoiler:Latrell [[SingleTargetSexuality gets more upset that he's black,]] without even acknowledging that he's a man]].
* YourMom: The Copelands pull this one off on the Vandergelds, who visibly struggle to keep up until their father arrives.