"''They say a dog's supposed to be man's best friend...''"
'''Where the Dead Go to Die''' is the feature animated film by James "Jimmy [=ScreamerClauz=]" Creamer, and produced by Unearthed Films, with a cast and aide from individuals such as musician Music/PassengerOfShit and animator Creator/EmilyYoucis.
It is an anthology of three short films: ''Tainted Milk, Liquid Memories'' and the previously unreleased ''The Masks That The Monsters Wear.''
!!Tropes related to this film:
* AbusiveParents: The only person who had anything resembling a good family life was the killer, and even so, that life may not have even been his.
* AlienCatnip: The protagonist of ''Liquid Memories'' tries to invoke this. He shoots up with brain fluids taken from the dead in an attempt to implant their memories into his mind.
* TheAntiChrist: Labby tries to convince Tommy that his unborn sibling (and earlier than that, his grandfather's sheep) is this in ''Tainted Milk.''
* [[spoiler:AteHisGun: The serial killer.]]
* BarbieDollAnatomy: Used on a more-or-less case-by-case basis.
* BestialityIsDepraved: Played straight in ''Tainted Milk''
* CallBack: Tommy and the Lady In The Well have the same conversation in ''Tainted Milk'' and ''The Masks That The Monsters Wear.''
* CaptainObvious: The hooker and Tommy's dad both don't wax too eloquent upon death.
* CreepyChild: Tommy, Ralph, and Johnny. Sophia may count as well.
* DepravedBisexual: Labby the demon dog, who has sexual interactions (or expresses lustful statements) on both genders. Though somewhat more commonly with male characters.
* DrivenToSuicide: Tommy's grandfather in ''Tainted Milk''
** This is how [[spoiler:the Serial Killer]] goes out.
* FreakOut: Par for the course on all three shorts.
* GroinAttack: In one of the more iconic scenes from ''Tainted Milk,'' Labby does this to both of Tommy's parents.
* ImplausibleDeniability: Labby encourages this in ''Tainted Milk,'' [[spoiler:suggesting that Tommy scratch himself up with his stillborn sibling's fingernails to make it look as though the sibling struck first.]]
* ImaginaryFriend: One could make an argument that the recurring characters are actually made up by the leads of each film.
* IntelligibleUnintelligible: The Lady in the Well in ''Tainted Milk.'' We hear what she was saying in ''The Masks That The Monsters Wear.''
* KnightOfCerebus[=/=]ManipulativeBastard: Labby the hell-hound.
* LimitedAnimation: The whole film is done with a cheap 3D animation program.
* MindScrew: Big-time.
-->[[spoiler:'''Ralph:''']] I did things I didn't even know I was capable of...
* NightmareFuelColoringBook: Ralph's Drawings.
* OurDemonsAreDifferent: A little open-ended, but what we do know implies this very strongly.
* [[spoiler:PleaseWakeUp: Taken to rather disturbing lengths in ''Tainted Milk.'']]
* StalkerWithACrush: Ralph, although his crush does like him back.
* RedEyesTakeWarning: Labby.
* [[spoiler:RoaringRampageOfRevenge: Labby convinces Ralph to brutally murder both of his parents, and anybody else he felt was getting between him and Sophia.]]
* SerialKiller: The protagonist of ''Liquid Memories.''
* ShellShockedVeteran: One picks up the prostitute in ''Liquid Memories.''
* SuddenlyVoiced: [[spoiler:The Keeper Of Man's Fears and the Creator Of His Woes]] in ''The Masks That The Monsters Wear.''
* UnreliableNarrator: Save for a few moments, it's hard to tell how lucid (if indeed at all) the protagonist of Liquid Memories is.