%% ZeroContextExample entries are not allowed on wiki pages. All such entries have been commented out. Add context to the entries before uncommenting them.
%% Image selected per Image Pickin' thread: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/posts.php?discussion=1459679988041878600
%% Please do not replace or remove without starting a new thread.
Adapted and edited for television from a shorter 1963 movie called ''Madmen of Mandoras,'' '''''They Saved [[UsefulNotes/AdolfHitler Hitler]]'s Brain''''' is a 1969 tv movie about [[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin exactly what you think it is]].
!!Tropes appearing in this film:
* ArgentinaIsNaziland: The Nazis are plotting in the [[BananaRepublic fictional country]] Mandoras.
* ArtisticLicenseHistory: That's not how Hitler died.[[note]]Specifically, in RealLife he [[DrivenToSuicide took a cyanide capsule and then shot himself in the head]], and was then cremated on a gas-fueled funeral pyre, [[CaptainObvious pretty much precluding any chance of saving his brain]].[[/note]]
%%* BananaRepublic: Mandoras
%%* BrainInAJar: Well, [[CaptainObvious yeah]]. It's right there in the title.
%%* GratuitousGerman: Ja, ja, ja!
* LosingYourHead: Hitler's head got saved, too.
* SpoilerTitle: In ''Madmen of Mandoras'' (aka ''The Amazing Mr. H.''), it was supposed to be a big reveal near the end.
* StockFootage: Most of the movie is just ''Madmen of Mandoras,'' with a half hour of additional footage shot years later. Even without considering that, though, there's lots of other random stock footage about the [[UsefulNotes/WorldWarII war]] and an elephant. This leads to a very weird effect concerning differences in film stock and fashion. Everybody in the older portion [[http://oi59.tinypic.com/kbd46c.jpg has that]] [[http://oi60.tinypic.com/1o4y8g.jpg clean-cut]], "Series/MadMen" thing going while the newer footage has [[http://oi60.tinypic.com/1109k76.jpg folks]] [[http://oi60.tinypic.com/2h6djzm.jpg clearly]] from [[TheSixties the late Sixties]]. The Late-60's footage is also like a home movie and amateurish while the older footage is a lot more professional, like from an actual movie studio. One minute you're watching some guy with a feathered shag and PornStache and his full-figured go-go girl agent friend getting pursued and dispatched by a mustached [[Film/TheBluesBrothers Jake Blues]] clone. The next minute, everybody looks like Don Draper or Doris Day.
%%* YouClonedHitler: Well, they plan to...