''The Last Supper'' is a 1995 film directed by Stacy Title. It stars CameronDiaz, Ron Eldard, Annabeth Gish, Jonathan Penner and Courtney B. Vance as five liberal graduate school students who invite a string of right-wing extremists to dinner in order to murder them.
!!This film provides examples of:
* AccidentalMurder: The first one, at least. [[MurderMakesYouCrazy It inspires the others.]]
* EvenEvilHasStandards: "The dinners aren't even very good anymore!"
* GodwinsLaw: "You encounter a young painter by the name of Adolph Hitler."
* HannibalHasAPoint: Norman Arbutnot makes these at the dinner scene with the students and that is why they decide to [[spoiler: let him live.]]
* HeroAntagonist: A female police officer snoops around the group while investigating the murders.
* JerkassVictim: How the characters justify the murders.
* KillThemAll: [[spoiler:The final scenes imply that Ron Perlman's character switches the poison and kills all the grad students.]]
* MurderIsTheBestSolution: The students believe that this is the best way to handle people who they consider morally or ideologically wrong.
* NoCelebritiesWereHarmed: Ron Perlman's outspoken, cigar-chomping, right-wing pundit is very reminiscent of Rush Limbaugh at the time of filming.
* SlidingScaleofIdealismVersusCynicism Extremely cynical.
* VillainProtagonist: The characters start out sympathetic, but some begin to slide into villainy pretty quickly. They are pursued by a HeroAntagonist.
* WellIntentionedExtremist [[HypocriticalHumor (who kill other Well-Intentioned Extremists)]]