''The Last Supper'' is a 1995 film directed by Stacy Title. It stars CameronDiaz, Ron Eldard, Annabeth Gish, Jonathan Penner and Courtney B. Vance as five liberal graduate school students who invite a string of right-wing extremists to dinner in order to murder them.
!!This film provides examples of:
* AccidentalMurder: The first one, at least. [[MurderMakesYouCrazy It inspires the others.]]
* EvenEvilHasStandards: "The dinners aren't even very good anymore!"
* GodwinsLaw: "You encounter a young painter by the name of Adolph Hitler."
* HannibalHasAPoint: Norman Arbutnot makes these at the dinner scene with the students and that is why they decide to [[spoiler: let him live.]]
* HeroAntagonist: A female police officer snoops around the group while investigating the murders.
* JerkassVictim: How the characters justify the murders.
* KillThemAll: [[spoiler:The final scenes imply that Ron Perlman's character switches the poison and kills all the grad students.]]
* TheLastTitle: The title.
* MurderIsTheBestSolution: The students believe that this is the best way to handle people who they consider morally or ideologically wrong.
* NoCelebritiesWereHarmed: Ron Perlman's outspoken, cigar-chomping, right-wing pundit is very reminiscent of Rush Limbaugh at the time of filming.
* RedemptionEqualsDeath: The main characters ended up seeing that they are no different than the people that they are poisoning but they ended up being poisoned by Normon when he figures out their actions.
* SlidingScaleofIdealismVersusCynicism Extremely cynical.
* VillainProtagonist: The characters start out sympathetic, but some begin to slide into villainy pretty quickly. They are pursued by a HeroAntagonist.
* WellIntentionedExtremist [[HypocriticalHumor (who kill other Well-Intentioned Extremists)]]