''The FP'' is a 2011 film directed by and starring Jason Trost, who would later go on to make ''All Superheroes Must Die'', about two rival gangs, the 248 and the 245, fighting over one of the last few inhabitable places in a dystopian future. That place? Frazier Park, also known as [[TitleDrop the FP]]. Their method of combat: ''Beat Beat Revelation''.
!! This movie provides examples of:
* CaptainErsatz: While not exactly a character, the method of combat used to fight for the FP is a rip-off of ''Dance Dance Revolution'' known as ''Beat Beat Revelation''.
* FamilyThemeNaming: The characters J-TRO and B-TRO.
* HowMuchMoreCanHeTake: J-TRO is forced into playing ''Beat Beat Revelation''[[spoiler:while under the influence of a drink that was spiked with narcotics. He begins hallucinating, yet he still manages to win]].
* MundaneMadeAwesome: Two cliques in the sleepy mountain town of Frazier Park playing a video game to settle disputes is turned into an cyberpunk battle between good and evil.
* NWordPrivileges: [[FunWithAcronyms Never Ignorant, Gettin' Goals Accomplished.]]
* SeriousBusiness: Battles for gang territory are fought with a DDR-style dance game.