%% ZeroContextExample entries are not allowed on wiki pages. All such entries have been commented out. Add context to the entries before uncommenting them.
''[[TwentyMinutesIntotheFuture The year 2020.]] The maintenance ship SPACECORE 1 is on a routine "refac" mission. The refabs are fixers. Their purpose is to repair nuclear-armed satellites orbiting high above the earth. Due to the atomic capabilities of these satellites, refabbing is considered dangerous... Very dangerous.''
The Dark Side of the Moon is a SciFiHorror film made in 1990. The ship Spacecore 1 mysteriously loses power while on a rountine maintenance mission of nuclear-armed satellites. Miraculously they find a drifting space shuttle that is over 30 years old where they can replenish their oxygen. They also find aboard the corpse of its single pilot. What follows is a string of possessions, murders, paranoia and the mysteries of the Bermuda Triangle and the ultimate source of evil.
!!''The Dark Side of the Moon'' provides examples of:
* AbsurdlySpaciousSewer: Or in this case, Absurdly Spacious Spacecraft. The interior shots of the shuttle make it look labyrinthine and far larger than an actual space shuttle.
* TheBermudaTriangle: Plays a role in the story, since the dark side of the moon is said to be in a line with the Bermuda Triangle, and to be where all those missing ships go. What's supposed to happen during the 28 or so days a month when the orbiting moon [[SpaceDoesNotWorkThatWay isn't facing the Bermuda Triangle]] isn't precisely explained.
* DerelictGraveyard: What the dark side of the moon is.
* DownerEnding: Giles pulls a HeroicSacrifice and destroys the ship in order to kill the devil. Unfortunatly, it's implied that this doesn't work out well, making it a SenselessSacrifice.
* KillEmAll: Noone survives this film.
* TheDevil: Shows up at the end.
* PeoplePuppets: All the evil characters are this, probably to save on casting costs.
* ImposterForgotOneDetail: Satan apparently forgot or didn't care that his host body is allergic to sugar in his coffee.
* SpaceDoesNotWorkThatWay: A derelict, powerless ship has gravity, with no explanation as to how.