''Teenage Crime Wave'' is another 1950s juvenile delinquency B-movie.
Our story begins with a doughy old man hitting on a woman (Terry Marsh) in a bar. She lures him to be mugged. Unfortunately, another innocent girl (Jane Koberly) is brought along on a blind date with one of the girl's gang (Al).
The mugging, performed by Terry's boyfriend Mike Denton, goes off without a hitch at first, and Mike and Al get away. Jane and Terry are caught by the police, cuffed and stuffed in prison.
Because Jane wouldn't talk about what she knew (the only one she really knew beyond a first name was Terry), [[WronglyAccused she's fingered as an accomplice in the court system, and her parents are too busy being ashamed to help her out]]. Before long, Jane and Terry are on the way to the reformatory.
But lo! Mike has been tailing the prison van, and frees them, wounding the prison matron and killing the driving officer. But since Mike didn't kill both cops, a description is sent out, and the gang must hole up in a farmhouse. There, they take two farmers, and later their war-hero son, hostage -- but they can't call Al for help because the farmers' phone is on a party line, and anything suspicious ''anyone'' says will be overheard by someone who might tell the cops.
Can Jane prove her innocence? Can Mike and Terry's [[OutlawCouple Bonnie and Clyde–like]] rampage be stopped?
For the ''MysteryScienceTheater3000'' version, please go to the [[Recap/MysteryScienceTheater3000S05E22TeenageCrimeWave episode recap page]].
!!''Teenage Crimewave'' contains the following tropes:
* AxCrazy: Terry really could've done better than a short-tempered, trigger-happy lunatic, which she realizes far, far too late. Mike is just jumping for the chance to kill somebody.
* ClosedCircle: Everyone's trapped in the farmhouse for most of the movie.
** The first thing that happens after Terry and Jane are arrested is them being sent to shower.
-->'''Guard:''' (addressing women wrapped in towels) This is the shower room.
** Later, as our cast watches the crime report on TV, the mugshots of the fugitives are shown. For some odd reason, Jane's photo is of her modelling a bathing suit.
* KickTheSonOfABitch: Al, the guy who tried to rape Jane, is stopped by police on his way to the farmhouse. He pulls a gun when they try to inspect the car and they shoot him in the head.
MyGod,WhatHaveIDone: Jane's dad joins the police in their search, having realized that by not helping Jane, she's gotten deeper in trouble.
* RedemptionEqualsDeath: [[spoiler:Terry is gunned down but before dying she informs the police that Jane was innocent the whole time]].
* TheSchlubPubSeductionDeduction: This movie does it twice; the first successfully, the second failed miserably. The second can count as an inversion, since it was [[BoringFailureHero Ben]] that attempted to turn the tables on Terry, whom started the seduction.
* WronglyAccused: Jane, culminating in her freakout while listening to a radio report of her "sins". [[spoiler:[[PetTheDog A dying Terry testifies Jane's innocence to the police at the end of the film]].]]