Italian-made low budget SuperHero comedy about a police officer (Terence Hill) who gets hit with an atomic blast, and then discovers he has super powers. Creator/ErnestBorgnine is his partner. Better than it sounds, and much more fun to boot, this was a staple of cable movie channels in the early 1980s.
!!This film provides examples of:
* BarrierBustingBlow: At one point, the titular officer punches two criminals through a door. [[SpecialEffectsFailure To be fair, the door was about a quarter inch thick and made of balsa wood.]]
* BulletCatch: Dave has a goon fire some seven shots at him. And he catches first six ''with the barrel of his (empty) revolver'' and the seventh, ''with his teeth!''.
* DiggingToChina: The movie ends with Dave making a DivingSave on his partner (Ernest Borgnine) who's falling from a balloon twenty feet up — the two end up plunging into the Earth. As his LoveInterest is mourning their demise, she suddenly receives a phone call from China, whereupon our two heroes are seen making the call surrounded by a horde of curious Chinese villagers.
* HeroesPreferRedheads: Not in this case, but his LoveInterest gets the last word by dying her hair red before their wedding so she won't have to put up with his superpowers at home.
* HowWeGotHere: The movie start with Dave faces his fourth execution attempt (this time by the electric chair) for the alleged murder of his superior and friend, Sergeant Willy Dunlop (Ernest Borgnine). While taking his last walk once more, Dave reminisces about how this all got started.
* TheManTheyCouldntHang: Dave has already had three attempted executions for allegedly killing his partner. 1) Gas chamber, he just inhaled the poison without harm. 2) Hanged, but the rope broke. 3) And firing squad, but every bullet missed.
* MarketBasedTitle: In the actual movie, the title is ''Super Snooper'', but the packaging calls it ''Super Fuzz''.
* MundaneUtility: Dave uses his powers to do the housework. His fiancee is not impressed.
* NotEvenBotheringWithTheAccent: Terence Hill's Italian accent is ''very'' obvious in some scenes. Like, he sounds like Tommy Wiseau at times.
* OhCrap: The protagonist is about to be electrocuted when he sees the FemmeFatale has left a bouquet of red roses in the witness room.
* SoBadItsGood: [[invoked]] Along with the below, gets used for comedy.
* SpecialEffectsFailure: Invoked for comedy. It gets pretty funny at times.
* SuperCop: Provide the trope pic.
* WeaksauceWeakness: Seeing the color red turns off the hero's powers.
* WeNeedADistraction: Promising not to use his superpowers, Dave gives a trio of mooks an extended drunk-driving test, leaving them more uncoordinated than if they had actually been drinking.