A 1987 action film starring Creator/RebBrown.
In it he plays Michael Ransom, one of the eponymous strike commandos sent into Vietnam to blow up a base. While the mission is successful, Ransom's teammates are killed and he is knocked unconscious into a river. He comes to at a village where the people have saved him and nursed him back to health, eventually befriending them. In return he guides them to safety before eventually being picked up by his unit. He's soon sent back to uncover if any Russian soldiers are snooping around the area, sadly coming across the village that saved him, now slaughtered by said Russians. Say the least, ItsPersonal and major ass kicking ensues.
Gained a sequel, but it didn't star Reb.
!!''Strike Commando'' features the following tropes:
* [[ArtificialLimbs Artificial Teeth]]: Jakota gets him a set after his first bout with Ransom.
* BaldOfEvil: Jakota.
* DisposableWoman: Jakota's girlfriend.
* ElectricTorture: Ransom gets to taste some at the hands of the Russians.
* FisticuffsBoss: Jakota.
* FollowTheLeader: Clearly taking after ''RamboFirstBloodPartII''.
* GloriousMotherRussia: Jakota couldn't be anymore stereotypical.
* GroinAttack: Ransom kicks Jakota in the nads during their fistfght. Jakota returns the favor immediately afterwards.
* HotBlooded: Ransom, full-stop.
* ManBehindTheMan: Ransom's general, Radek, was behind the Russian soldiers. Ransom comes gunning for him once he finds out.
* NotQuiteDead: Jakota returns before the end for the final showdown.
* SayMyName: "JAKOOOOOOTA!!!"
* ScreamingWarrior: It's Reb Brown folks, what did you expect?
* ShoutingShooter: Once again, it's Reb Brown doing what he does best.
** Case in point: the grenade launcher mounted on M60 which Ransom busts out to kill Radec. Anything less, and the coroner MIGHT have been able to scrape his body off the walls.
* UnwillingSuspension: Ransom in a scene aping ''MadMaxBeyondThunderdome''.
* UseYourHead: Ransom and Jakota bash their heads together in their initial fight.