[[quoteright:350:http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/save_the_green_planet_8589.jpg]] ''Save the Green Planet!'' is a BlackComedy[=/=]ScienceFiction film directed by Jang Jun-hwan.
A mentally disturbed young man and his girlfriend kidnap a wealthy executive, convinced that the latter is really a top-ranking alien on a mission to destroy Earth. Chaos ensues.
!!This film contains examples of:
* BeeAfraid - Byeong-gu throws honey on a police officer and releases several crates full of bees. Guess what happens.
* ColdBloodedTorture: Byeong-gu's modus operandi.
* DownerEnding- [[spoiler: Byeong-gu is shot dead by the police and the aliens view Earth as a failed experiment and end up blowing it up.]]
* EarthShatteringKaboom - [[spoiler: What happens at the end.]]
* FreudianExcuse: Byeong-gu's father lost his arm in a coal mine, and was killed by his mother when he attacked her and Byeong-gu. Byeong-gu was also beaten in school by the students and the teachers. Eventually he snapped when his mother was put into a coma.
* HumanAlien - Byeong-gu thinks the executive is this.
* ImpaledPalm: The executive is nailed to a chair.
* MoodWhiplash - The film goes from surreal comedy to horror in a second. [[http://youtu.be/3NLbDgyMusk This trailer]] should give you an idea of what to expect.
* PhotoMontage - There's one over the credits.
* TraumaticHairCut - The executive's head is shaved early on as Byeong-gu believes that the aliens can communicate to each other with their hair.
* TwistEnding - [[spoiler: The executive was an alien prince all along.]]
* WellIntentionedExtremist - Lee Byeong-gu believes he's saving Earth. [[spoiler: Turns out he condemns it, as the executive really was an alien, here to determine if Earth was salvageable; guess what his final verdict is.]]