A 2000 romantic comedy starring Creator/DavidDuchovny and Creator/MinnieDriver.
!!This film contains examples of the following tropes:
* BillyNeedsAnOrgan: Grace, a twenty-something woman, needs a heart.
* BlackBestFriend: Charlie is Bob's best friend, and the only prominent black character.
* ExcusePlot: Romantic Comedies have been built on less but the central conflict is, "my girlfriend has an organ from my late wife" is weird but not exactly life-denying.
* GoodTimesMontage: A nice one set to Frank Sinatra's "At Long Last Love"
* OrphanedPunchline: "I told you, I don't want no brown bananas!"
* TheMatchmaker: Boy ''howdy.'' Grace has an entire troop of them in her grandpa, her uncle, their friends, etc.
* ShipperOnDeck: Nearly everyone in this movie is rooting for Bob and Grace to get together.
* ThePromise: Elizabeth promises Bob that some day they'll go to Italy together
* SurvivorGuilt: Grace has a version of this, since she knows that she's only alive because someone else is dead.