100 Girls is a film directed by Michael Davis, starring JohnathonTucker as Matthew, a college freshman and a virgin. Leaving a party, he loses his virginity to an unknown girl during a blackout in an elevator. The next morning, he wakes up to find she isn't there. Thus, begins his search... [[HilarityEnsues Hilarity]] (and interesting observations about the nature of romance, sexuality, interpersonal relationships between genders and female archetypes) [[HilarityEnsues Ensues]]. There is a sequel to it now called ''"OneHundredWomen"''.
See TheOtherWiki's [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/100_Girls article]] for more info.
!!This film provides examples of:
* AlphaBitch: Subverted. Several characters, like Arlene and Cynthia, are set up as AlphaBitch[=es=], but are instead given interesting characterizations. Matt even sets up Arlene with his best friend, Wendy, who came out of the closet to him at the end of the film.
* AManIsNotAVirgin: Deconstructed. In the end, Matt's sensitivity and innocent nature nets him a shot at any girl in the dorm.
* AttractiveBentGender: After being taught the basics of dressing like a woman by Wendy, Matt gets hit on by ''both'' of the other male characters in the film.
* StrawFeminist: Play horribly straight.
* UnsettlingGenderReveal: Francesca is sexually assaulted and almost raped by Crick, but she bites off the tip of his tongue instead. When Crick comes back at the end of the film, Matt gets up the courage to admit that he was Francesca and proves it by showing that he kept the tip of the tongue preserved to be used as evidence and then reattached. It also inspires other girls from the dorm to come forward, so Crick is less worried about the fact that Francesca is a guy than by his impending arrest.
* WholesomeCrossdresser: When Matt discusses his trouble finding his mystery girl, his female best friend suggests crossdressing. He dives right into it with all the enthusiasm of the rest of his intergender musings. When he realised that "Francesca" could get far more emotionally close to the girls around than he could, he decides to keep doing it.