[[caption-width-right:300:Pictured: A normal day in Rhymeland.]]
A MadeForTVMovie that aired on the Creator/DisneyChannel back in 1990, this stars Gordon, a seemingly normal kid who wakes up to discover that he is the son of MotherGoose (played by [[Series/AllInTheFamily Jean Stapleton]]), and that he lives in the magical Rhymeland. Gordon meets up with Little Bo Peep (played by Shelley Duvall) as they later team up to rescue his mother. Along the way, they meet up with several other familiar "Rhymies", or nursery rhyme characters, played by an AllStarCast.
!!This film contains examples of:
* AddedAlliterativeAppeal: The scene with Peter Piper and his Pickled Pepper Patch. Gordon and Bo start to use alliteration along with him.
* DisproportionateRetribution: Old King Cole (Music/LittleRichard) sends Gordon to the dungeon for "bumming him out".
* FishEyeLens: Just about every scene uses one.
* HurricaneOfPuns: Humpty Dumpty.
* MonochromeToColor: When Gordon visits the Three Blind Mice's office, the scene is in black and white.
-->'''Gordon:''' Another. Perfect. Day.
* ReCut: Three different versions.
** The VHS cut, which is the original.
** The Disney Channel cut, which shifts some scenes around, cuts others for time, and adds extra background music [[LullDestruction to fill in silent parts]].
** The ''Shelley Duvall's Rock n' Rhymeland'' cut, which is similar to the above.
* TheCameo: [[Film/WhoFramedRogerRabbit Jessica Rabbit]] makes a cameo appearance in the movie. She is seen coming out of the [[http://clxcool.deviantart.com/art/Jessica-rabbit-cameo-313705452 three blind mice's office]]
* TomatoInTheMirror: Gordon turns out to be the very first "Rhymie" Mother Goose created, whom she chose to raise as her own son after the rhyme didn't turn out all the good.