Two foster brothers work as transit cops. While one's life is as good as it gets, the other's is living a downward spiral. After losing his job, berated by his brother, and getting the crap kicked out of him by a loan shark, He implements a plan to steal the "money train," a train carrying the New York Subway's weekly revenue. A 90's movie starring Wesley Snipes, Woody Harrelson, and Jennifer Lopez.
!!This movie contains examples of:
* AssholeVictim: [[spoiler:The chain snatcher early in the movie.]]
* BillingDisplacement: The movie wasn't billed as a trio of Wesley Snipes, Woody Harrelson, and Jennifer Lopez until after the nineties. Original billing: Wesley Snipes, Woody Harrelson.
* LoveTriangle: John, Charlie, and Grace Santiago, respectively
* TheDeterminator: Donald "No one messes with my money train" Patterson, by far. To another extent, Charlie.
* TheGamblingAddict: Charlie.
* PlayingWithFire: Played straight by Chris Cooper's character, aptly named "Torch".
* RedOniBlueOni: Charlie and John, respectively.
* RunawayTrain: Oh, do tell.
* SaltAndPepper: Inverted. John is the straight laced fellow, while Charlie is the wild card.
* YankTheDogsChain: [[spoiler:Charlie legitimately losing money to a pickpocketing old lady]]