Creator/WoodyAllen wrote, directed and starred in this 1995 comedy. When he discovers his adopted son is a genius, a New York sportswriter (played by Allen) seeks out the boy's birth mother: a prostitute.
This film provides examples of:
* AuthorAvatar- Woody Allen as Lenny
* BrainlessBeauty- the Prositute.
* BetterAsFriends- Lenny and the "film" star/prostitute.
* DotingParent- Lenny often boasts about his son's intelligence, wondering why the Mother isn't like him.
* GreekChorus- Comments on Lenny's situation.
* KavorkaMan- Lennny, because he was with the Prostitute and his wife.
* NoSocialSkills- The prostitute gleefully and with no intentional malice calls Lenny a loser, which is the reason she's attracted to him, not the only innapropiate remark.
* PenName- Lenny's film star interest has many humourous ones.
* PunnyName- See Pen Name
* TheDitz- The prositute and the her male Expy that Lenny set her up with, an onion farmer.
* WouldHitAGirl- The onion farmer/boxer, much to his dismay.