2010 romantic comedy starring Creator/LucyLiu.
Rae Carter (Liu) is a social worker with dreams of becoming an artist. After Adam, her boyfriend of two years, leaves her to photograph frogs across the world, she goes into a romantic slump. The pastor at the church her family attends sets her up with his nephew, Luke, who's a successful interior designer. After a rocky start, Luke sweeps Rae off of her feet and proposes to her on their second and third dates. Then, Adam returns to town and wants Rae back. And Harry, Luke's rich and suave college friend, reveals that he's also in love with Rae. Rae must not only figure out which man will fulfill her dreams, but also she needs to figure out what those dreams are before it's too late.
!!This film provides examples of:
* DoorDumb: Luke doesn't know how to get into the gate in his friend's mansion. Immy pushes it open.
* EngagingConversation: After the first date, Luke tells his friend that Rae's the girl he's going to marry. On the second date, he blurts out "Marry me" in the police station.
* FosterKid: Imogen. She's bounced around the system due to a combination of being very high-spirited and some bad luck with foster families.
* FourthDateMarriage: Averted. [[spoiler: While Luke proposes to Rae on their second and third dates, they don't get married for a good year after they met.]]
* HappilyAdopted: Rae was adopted by her family when she was eight months old and is quite happy with them, as crazy as they can be. Later, [[spoiler:Immy]].
* HappilyEverAfter: Played very straight.
* PairTheSpares: Sort of. Rae's coworker gets to deal with Rae's remaining boyfriends.