Angela de Marco (Michelle Pfeiffer) is sick of being a [[TheMafia mafia]] wife; she's sick of [[FellOffTheBackOfATruck everything she owns being "hot,"]] she's sick of having to be friends with the other mobsters' wives, and she's sick of her misogynistic douche-bag of a husband, Frank (Alec Baldwin). Then Frank is bumped off, and suddenly his boss, Tony "The Tiger" Russo (Dean Stockwell) wants to get in her pants. And so, she takes her son and moves to the city, but Tony won't leave her alone, and neither will his psychotic wife. She does meet a nice guy named Mike (Matthew Modine), but he turns out to be working for the [[FBIAgent FBI]], who think she had something to do with her husband's death.
Directed by JonathanDemme.
Not to be confused with the clothing line of the same name.
!!This movie contains the following tropes:
* AffablyEvil: Tony's a nice guy, if you don't cross him.
* AuthorityEqualsAssKicking: When an attempt is made on his life, Tony shows us [[BadAss why he's the boss]].
* AxCrazy: Connie
* BurgerFool: The fried chicken place where Angela first applies, and the burger joint where a rival mob tries to kill Tony.
* BloodlessCarnage: Considering how much violence there is in this movie, there's very little blood.
* CrouchingMoronHiddenBadass: Mike is the most un-hip guy on the planet, but when a fire-fight breaks out...
* DoesThisRemindYouOfAnything: Connie threatens Angela to stay away from Tony by crushing her eggs...
* FellOffTheBackOfATruck: According to Angela, everything they own.
* HandbagOfHurt: At the end, Connie makes her entrance by decking Angela with her handbag.
-->'''Angela''': God, you people work just like the mob! There's no difference!
-->'''[[FBIAgent Regional Director Franklin]]''': Oh, there's a big difference, Mrs. de Marco. The mob is run by murdering, thieving, lying, cheating psychopaths. We work for the [[RonaldReagan President of the United States of America]].
* ImperialStormtrooperMarksmanshipAcademy: Sort of, with Tony's one-man stand at Burger World. Arguably enhanced by Tony's ImprobableAimingSkills.
* ImpossiblyTackyClothes: Connie's outfits. The pinnacle is the coat she's wearing at the end, which has several tails from...some animal hanging off it.
* LetsGetDangerous: Who puts Connie out of commission when she shows up, brandishing a gun? Angela.
* PrecisionFStrike: "What a fuckin' ''dump''."
* PrettyLittleHeadshots: Suffered by Tony's mistress when he catches her playing around with Frank.
* ProperlyParanoid: What tips Tony off a hit's about to be attempted on him? "[[NotMyDriver That's a new clown.]]"
* TooDumbToLive: It's mentioned at least once the only person Tony actively fears is his wife. You'd think he'd have enough sense not to screw around on her. In his defence, he'd be far from the only man who let his lower head do the thinking despite the fact that it couldn't possibly cause anything but trouble.
* VillainsOutShopping: What's Tony doing when the attempt is made on his life? [[BurgerFool Getting fast food.]]