''Little Man'' is a 2006 comedy film from the Wayans brothers. The plot revolves around a diminuitive criminal named Calvin Sims. After a diamond heist goes wrong, Calvin is forced to pretend to be a baby in order to get into the house of Darryl and Vanessa, who unknowingly brought the diamond home in Vanessa's bag. As Calvin plays his way into the couple's life, Walken, the mafia boss he pulled the heist for, grows impatient.
!!The movie has the following tropes:
* AbusiveParents: Darryl and Vanessa believe Calvin to be the victim of some, going by his tattoos and appendectomy scar.
* AssShove: Calvin learns the hard way that babies have their temperature taken rectally.
* BerserkButton: Calvin DOES NOT like having his height brought up.
* CassandraTruth: Vanessa's dad, Pops, discovers the truth about Calvin, but when he tries to tell her, she thinks he's gone senile.
* CoincidentalBroadcast: While at a diner, Pops catches a news report about the diamond heist, and sees a mug shot of Calvin.
* DinkyDrivers: Calvin gets in a car and drives it by using a toy bat to move the pedals.
* FreudianExcuse: Calvin didn't have a family growing up, which explains his criminal ways.
* GagPenis: Darryl and Vanessa find out that Calvin has one during a diaper change.
* GroinAttack: Calvin is fond of this manoeuvre.
* HeelFaceTurn: Calvin, after realising Darryl and Vanessa truly care for him.
* JerkJock: Darryl's friend, Greg.
* NonSequiturThud: Calvin's partner, Percy, after getting smacked in the face with a trashcan lid.
-->"Who's Mike Jones?"
* PintSizedPowerhouse: Calvin can bring down normal-sized people with just one or two blows.
* WouldHurtAChild: Greg is so much of a JerkJock that he has no problem manhandling his or other people's children, as shown in the football scene.
** Also, the BigBad threatens to harm Calvin, unaware that he's actually an adult.