[[caption-width-right:214:[[SexDrugsAndRockAndRoll Sex, drugs and punk rock]]. Add violence and time travel and you have Jubilee. ]]
--> ''"And the world's your oyster, so swallow it. "''
''Jubilee'' was a 1978 film by Derek Jarman, starring Jordan (born Pamela Rooke), [[Film/TheRockyHorrorPictureShow Nell Campbell]] and Music/AdamAnt. Queen Elizabeth I asks her court physician, John Dee, to show her what England will be like in the future, with the air spirit Ariel from ''Theatre/TheTempest'' acting as their guide. The resulting spell propels them 400 years into the future, to find that England has turned into a wasteland riddled by vicious girl gangs and a demented record producer.
!!This film contains examples of:
* AwesomeMcCoolname: Amyl Nitrate, Crabs, Mad, Bod, Chaos, Angel and Sphinx.
* BadassBoast: Borgia Ginz has one which is pretty damn good. His performance has to be seen to be believed.
--> You wanna know my story, babe? It's easy. This is the generation which grew up and forgot to lead their lives. They were so busy watching my endless movie. Haha. It's power babe, power. I don't create it, I own it. I sucked and sucked and I sucked. The media became their only reality and I own their world of flickering shadows. BBC, TUC, ITV, ABC, ATV, MGM, KGB, C. of E. You name it, I bought them all... and rearranged the alphabet. Without me, they don't exist!
* BaldOfEvil: Borgia Ginz is as bald as the day he was born.
* BiTheWay: Most of the major characters seem to be bisexual.
* CampGay: Jack Birkett as Borgia Ginz goes above and beyond any gay character in this film. He was also blind, which made his movements even more grand.
* CorruptCorporateExecutive: Borgia Ginz is one who rules the world (at least in his mind).
* CrapsackWorld: Future England is a hellhole in which girl gangs roam the streets and slaughter people with near-impunity and most of the good real estate is owned by a maniacal record producer.
* GodSaveUsFromTheQueen: Queen Elizabeth's future reincarnation is Bod, a vicious psychopath.
* HistoricalHeroUpgrade: With the educational system having become nonexistent, Amyl Nitrate is attempting to compile a new history. She muses that with so few people left to contest her account, she could easily turn UsefulNotes/AdolfHitler into a hero and UsefulNotes/WinstonChurchill into a villain if she wanted to.
* IncestSubtext: The twins Angel and Sphinx are ''extremely'' close.
* LaughablyEvil: Borgia Ginz, again, is this.
* NewMediaAreEvil: The Punk variation. The modern media has destroyed the minds of the youth due to its complete absence of content.
* OutWithABang: Bod and Mad kill one of Crabs' paramours just before he reaches orgasm, because Crabs is too stupid to take birth control and they don't need a pregnant girl in their gang.
* PunkRock: It's in the tagline for the movie, plus Music/AdamAnt's musical performance.
* ReallyGetsAround: Crabs got her name for a reason...
* ShoutOut: In her opening speech, Amyl Nitrate tells us that her favorite song is "Don't Dream It, Be It", a song that was written for ''[[Film/TheRockyHorrorPictureShow The Rocky Horror Show]]'' by co-star Richard O'Brien, who plays court magician John Dee.
--> '''[[WebVideo/BrowsHeldHigh Kyle Kallgren]]''': Uh, you do know Richard O'Brien is on set, right?
* TooDumbToLive: Crabs seems to be mostly oblivious to anything that's going on around her unless there's sex involved.
* TooKinkyToTorture: At one point, Mad carves up Bod's back and pours salt in the wounds. Bod rewards her with a kiss.