''Jack and Jill'' is a 2011 comedy film starring Creator/AdamSandler. The film tells the story of Jack Sadelstein (Sandler), a successful advertising executive enjoying life with his career and family including his wife Erin (KatieHolmes). But when he learns that his annoying twin sister, Jill (also Sandler), is coming over for the Thanksgiving holidays, and when she decides to stay in town a bit longer, this results in getting Jack to get AlPacino to date her so he can get Jill out of town, to less than satisfying results.
Though a commercial success, the film was panned by critics around the world as it made several "worst films of the year lists" by almost everyone who saw it. It also won all ten GoldenRaspberryAwards in its year of eligibility, making it the first in the show's history to do a complete sweep of every single category and (incidentally) the most "honored" film in that entity's history.
!!This film provides examples of:
* ActingForTwo: Sandler as Jack and Jill.
* AllLoveIsUnrequited: Jill does ''not'' return Pacino's feelings.
* AsHimself: Al Pacino.
* AttractiveBentGender: Sandler pulls this off in playing Jill.
* ContinuityNod: The hobo from HappyGilmore makes an appearance
* GameShowAppearance: For some reason, Jill becomes a contestant on ''Series/ThePriceIsRight''...and gets knocked out by the Big Wheel.
* InformedAttribute: The Jill we're told about is a sweet, big hearted woman who loves seeing her brother succeed. The Jill we're ''shown'' is mean, manipulative, loud-mouthed and obnoxious.
* LeaningOnTheFourthWall: Debatable, but at the end of the film we see AlPacino act in the new Dunkin' Donuts commercial - after seeing his spot, he orders the film be burned and that no one ever sees it again. He might not have just been talking about the commercial...
* ProductPlacement: Justified, such as it is - Jack works as an ad executive.