[[caption-width-right:250:[[IncrediblyLamePun ...But you'll leave in pieces.]]]]
''I Come in Peace'' (1990) (released and known worldwide as ''Dark Angel'') is a science fiction action thriller film about a [[CowboyCop rule-breaking vice cop]] who becomes involved in the investigation of a number of mysterious drug-related murders on the streets of Houston, Texas. The film was directed by Craig R. Baxley, and stars Creator/DolphLundgren, Brian Benben, Betsy Brantley and David Aykroyd.
Jack Caine (Lundgren) is a Houston cop who is determined to wipe out the White Boys, a gang of white-collar drug dealers who killed his partner while Caine was waylaid stopping a convenience store robbery. Little does he know that there is a new drug dealer in town, one who preys on heroin addicts in order to get his own drug of trade - made from the endorphins extracted from heroin users. But this guy's home turf isn't in Houston. It isn't even on planet Earth...
!! This movie contains examples of:
* AlienBlood: They bleed a blue clay-like substance.
-->'''Jack Caine:''' [while being chased by the White Boys, Larry produces a huge firearm, which resembles a cannon more than a gun] What the hell is that? \\
'''Arwood "Larry" Smith:''' A Christmas present from my mother.
* BlondGuysAreEvil: The alien drug dealer. Especially as the alien cop also after him (presumably the same species) is black-haired.
* CarCushion: The alien throws Smith into a car. Despite being dropped from a considerable height, he only hurts his shoulder.
* CowboyCop: Jack Caine.
* DeadlyDisc: The alien shoots small magnetically-powered disks that ricochet around the room and home in on humans' electrical patterns.
* HandCannon: The alien's weapons look like regular handguns. But when shot, [[StuffBlowingUp HUGE explosions]] ensue.
* IComeInPeace: Subverted.
* ItsPersonal: Caine was already going after the [=WhiteBoys=], but then they had to go and kill his partner...
* NoBiochemicalBarriers: Human endorphins work on alien brain chemistry. Unless there's a PlaceboEffect involved...
* PickyPeopleEater: The alien drug dealer harvested brain fluid from Earthlings that could be rendered into a powerful recreational drug on his home planet.
* PoweredByAForsakenChild: The alien drug dealer collects his narcotics by injecting humans with heroin before using a spike to extract the endorphin-laden brain fluid.
* PreMortemOneLiner: After the evil alien has been impaled on a pipe:
-->'''Bad Alien:''' I come in peace. \\
'''Jack Caine:''' But you go in pieces, asshole.
* ProphetEyes: The aliens
* SpacePolice: Another alien turns out to be a law enforcement officer who gives NotQuiteDead exposition on the alien drug dealer's reason for being on Earth.
* ThePreciousPreciousCar: When Jack is playing Chicken with some White Boys (all of whom drive expensive sports cars), Larry is worried at first, but Jack knows he'll win because "if there's one thing a White Boy can't stand, it's a scratch on his car".
* TitleDrop: Unless seeing it as ''Dark Angel'', multiple repetitions of "I come in peace" make up almost all of the bad guy's dialogue (his only other line: "I win").
* TerminatorTwosome: An alien cop does show up to hunt down the alien criminal, but he turns out to be the TheWorldsExpertOnGettingKilled and gets gutshot pretty quickly. His only real contribution is giving Jack an alien gun before he dies and explodes.