->''You have strucked Hercules!''
A comedy from 1969, most notable as the film debut of Creator/ArnoldSchwarzenegger ([[StageNames credited as]] Arnold Strong), who was still [[NonActorVehicle transitioning]] from bodybuilding to acting.
Zeus sends his son Hercules on Earth, where HilarityEnsues as he comes across various situations which he solves with his SuperStrength.
!!This film has examples of:
* BearsAreBadNews: At one point Hercules's date comes to a halt when he has to fight a bear that has escaped from a zoo.
* BullyingADragon: Hercules pisses some guy off, who punches him in the stomach, to [[NoSell no effect whatsoever]]. Somehow this doesn't deter the guy, who mocks Hercules (thinking he's faking it) and asks him to step outside. Hercules responds by chucking the guy across the room.
* OddCouple: The proud, muscular and belligerent Hercules with the weedy, nasal-voiced street vendor Pretzie.
* PecFlex: Herc gratuitously flexes his pectoral muscles before throwing a javelin.
* SadlyMythtaken: The film liberally mixes up Greek, Roman and even Christian mythology.
* SameLanguageDub: Arnold's voice was originally dubbed due to his thick accent, but the DVD releases of the film keep his voice.
* SuperStrength: Hercules' schtick.
* ThirdPersonPerson: Hercules often talks this way.