->''You have strucked Hercules!''
A comedy from 1969 (also known as ''Hercules Goes Bananas''), most notable as the film debut of Creator/ArnoldSchwarzenegger ([[StageNames credited as]] Arnold Strong), who was still [[NonActorVehicle transitioning]] from bodybuilding to acting.
Zeus sends his son Hercules on Earth, where HilarityEnsues as he comes across various situations which he solves with his SuperStrength.
!!This film has examples of:
* BearsAreBadNews: At one point Hercules's date comes to a halt when he has to fight a bear that has escaped from a zoo.
* BullyingADragon: Hercules pisses some guy off, who punches him in the stomach, to [[NoSell no effect whatsoever]]. Somehow this doesn't deter the guy, who mocks Hercules (thinking he's faking it) and asks him to step outside. Hercules responds by chucking the guy across the room.
* DumbMuscle: Hercules is not the brightest of the bunch.
* MrFanservice: You don't cast a bodybuilder without having him take off his shirt at least once!
* OddCouple: The proud, muscular and belligerent Hercules with the weedy, nasal-voiced street vendor Pretzie.
* PecFlex: Herc gratuitously flexes his pectoral muscles before throwing a javelin.
* RecurringRiff: A Greek-sounding riff plays a lot.
* SadlyMythtaken: The film liberally mixes up Greek, Roman and even Christian mythology.
* SameLanguageDub: Arnold's voice was originally dubbed due to his thick accent, but the DVD releases of the film give the viewer an option to watch the movie either with the dub or with his real voice.
* SuperStrength: Hercules' schtick.
* ThirdPersonPerson: Hercules often talks this way.
* WhatHappenedToTheMouse: Hercules' LoveInterest Helen disappears after the climax, leaving Pretzie the only one to receive a farewell message from the big lug.