''5ive Girls'' is a 2006 [[CanadaEh Canadian]] horror film starring Ron Perlman, Jennifer Miller and Jordan Madley, written and directed by Warren P. Sonoda. Produced on a budget of $3,000,000, it has a runtime of 95 minutes.
The plot of the movie follows a series of events at St. Mark's, a Catholic boarding school for girls. One day, a young student, Elizabeth, is attacked by unseen evil forces. One of St. Mark's priests attempts to save Elizabeth from the apparently demonic aggressor, but is powerless against it, and the girl vanishes without a trace. The school is immediately shut down, and all of the students leave campus. Five years later, the school reopens under the watch of a cruel new Headmistress. The story follows [[FiveManBand five girls]] — Alex, Mara, Cecilia, Leah and Connie — in their increasingly dangerous ventures into the mysteries behind the academy.
''5ive Girls'' has been available on DVD since March 6, 2007.
!!Tropes associated with this work include:
* [[spoiler: BackFromTheDead]]
* BigNo: Right at the end.
* BlindSeer: Cecila
* BottleEpisode: The entire movie takes place at the school, using at total of 10 actors including extras.
* BuryYourGays: Inverted. Mara is the only person who lives past the ending, despite being a lesbian.
* DealWithTheDevil: At least two, one retroactive.
* HowDareYouDieOnMe: After the final confrontation.
* IKnowYoureInThereSomewhereFight: [[spoiler: failed, since Cecilia can't bear to let go of First Sight long enough to resist Legion.]]
* NeverBringAKnifeToAFistFight: Better yet, never get into any kind of close fight with a demon.
* OffscreenTeleportation: In the final confrontation.
* PublicDomainCharacter: The BigBad is [[spoiler: Legion from [[Literature/TheBible Luke 8:30]]]].
* SomethingTheyWouldNeverSay: When [[spoiler: a blind woman asks about a circle drawn on the floor.]]
* TaintedVeins: One of the signs of the BigBad's influence.
* TitleDrop: [[spoiler: Release the binds on the one lost / Take five girls as the cost.]]
* VoiceOfTheLegion: Appropriately.