''Deadgirl'' is a 2008 [[HorrorFilms horror film]] directed by Marcel Sarmiento and Gadi Harel.
When juvenile delinquents Rickie and J.T. skip school to search an abandoned mental hospital, they find something completely unexpected: a young woman, naked and feral, has been left chained to a table in the basement. While Rickie feels that they should release the girl and call an ambulance, J.T. proposes that they keep the girl for themselves, and use her to carry out their wildest fantasies. When Rickie protests, J.T., gun in hand, indicates that he is willing to kill in order to prevent anyone from ruining this opportunity. Horrified and confused, Rickie runs home, leaving J.T. and the unnamed girl behind.
The next day J.T. reveals something even more shocking: the girl apparently cannot die, as evidenced by J.T.'s failed attempts and strangling and even shooting her to death. The knowledge that the girl is undead only further emboldens the boy to use her for his twisted desires, and he even starts bringing other classmates to the hospital to join in. Knowing that they must be stopped, Rickie resolves to free the dead girl by any means necessary... even if he has to kill his former best friend to do it.
Plans for a sequel fell through, though the script for it (released by the writer) is readable [[http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/3455181/deadgirl2-pdf-january-17-2012-3-22-pm-230k?da=y here]].
!! This film provides examples of:
* AbandonedHospital: The location where the eponymous Deadgirl is found.
* AdultsAreUseless: Try adults practically don't exist. This movie is like Literature/LordOfTheFlies with teens in high school.
* AllMenAreRapists: On discovering a zombie, J.T's first suggestion is to have sex with it. All the other main male characters wind up being equally as deplorable. Even the ones that seem nice(r).
* ChewToy: [[spoiler:The film mostly revolves around Deadgirl being an organic punching bag as well as a literally undead glory hole.]]
* CruelTwistEnding: This film ends happily for only one guy, who is still a social reject, fails in every endeavor, and winds up being no better than the villains of the story. To be specific...
** DownerEnding: [[spoiler:J.T. and Wheeler are dead. Joann is dead. Deadgirl is free to roam the world and spread whatever it is she has. And Rickie has the zombified body of Joann squirreled away in the mental hospital for his own sexual uses.]]
*** [[spoiler: and in the script for the sequel, the film opens with a news report about how Rickie was the sole suspect in the disappearances/deaths, and ultimately committed suicide]]
* DoesThisRemindYouOfAnything: While probably unintentionally, the story of a dehumanized, abused girl imprisoned in the basement does evoke the Baniszewski vs the State of Indiana case.
* FaceHeelTurn: [[spoiler:What Rickie does at the end of the movie.]]
* FanDisservice: Deadgirl's actress Jenny Spain is a pretty picture and spends the entire movie nude. But she is also emaciated, covered in festering wounds, has parchment yellow skin, and she is ''a biter''.
* TheGhost: You would think as many times as Rickie's mom was brought up she would have some impact on the plot other besides letting that [[FatIdiot moocher bum around her house]] or at least just show up.
* GroinAttack: The JerkJock school bully Johnny painfully learns that zombie sex slaves and oral sex don't mix.
* HeterosexualLifePartners: J.T and Rickie. After the duo finds the Deadgirl, their relationship [[WithFriendsLikeThese is watered down]].
-->'''J.T''': Since day one it's been you and me, J.T and Ricky all the way
* HopelessSuitor: Rickie on sooooooooo many levels
* HormoneAddledTeenager: Essentially runs the plot. J.T. and Wheeler don't want to give up on their free sex and Rickie is conflicted over stopping them in part because deep down, he wants to be part of it too.
* ILoveTheDead: J.T. and Wheeler have no problem continuing their sexual abuse of the titular dead girl even after the realization that she's a zombie.
* JerkJock: Johnny and Dwyer
* NoNameGiven: The dead girl's name and back story remain a mystery throughout the film.
* OurZombiesAreDifferent: The type and origin of the dead girl's condition is not revealed. While she appears driven to try to bite her captors, whether this is in an attempt to eat their flesh or simply as a means to escape is left unclear. Her bite is shown to infect others, however, which J.T. plans to use to find a replacement for her.
* RapeAsDrama: The central conflict of the movie is a zombie sex slave.
* RightForTheWrongReasons: There are some very good reasons why Deadgirl should never be released, but J.T.'s reasons for doing so are nothing short of deplorable. Likewise, by wanting to free her, Rickie at shows his heart's in the right place.
* SexIsEvil: Played with. The teenager's sexual impulses drive them to horrible crimes.
* SexSlave: The Deadgirl.
* SmokingHotSex: J.T fires up a cig right after getting his rocks on with the [[SexSlave restrained dead girl]] in one scene.
* TapOnTheHead: Averted. When J.T. and Wheeler try to acquire another girl, they lure a prostitute to their car and whack her in the back of the head with a tire iron. She just stands there for a moment before turning around, a blank look on her face and dark blood beginning to stream down from her scalp. She then proceeds to open a can of whoopass on her two assailants and take their money.
* TeensAreMonsters: Hormone Addled Teenager + Sex Is Evil = this trope
* TooDumbToLive: It seems like every little decision Rickie makes causes everything to take a turn for the worst
* TroubledFetalPosition: Rickie is shown doing these.
* VillainProtagonist: J.T and to a lesser extent Deadgirl herself. [[spoiler:And by the end of the film, Rickie as well.]]