2003 horror movie directed by Jean-Baptiste Andrea and Fabrice Canepa.
Christmas Eve. On his way to his in-laws with his family, Frank Harrington decides to try a shortcut, for the first time in 20 years. It turns out to be the biggest mistake of his life.
!!This movie provides examples of:
* AlienGeometries: [[spoiler:The road continues infinitely, and attempting to walk off it just leads right back to it.]]
* GoryDiscretionShot & [[TakeOurWordForIt take our word for it]]
* InfantImmortality [[spoiler:Subverted]]
* SlidingScaleOfComedyAndHorror: Mostly lurks on the horror side, but bounces into comedy at unexpected moments.
* SomeoneToRememberHimBy [[spoiler:Though she knew she was pregnant beforehand]]
* SpaceWhaleAesop [[spoiler:About falling asleep at the wheel]]
* TooDumbToLive [[spoiler:[[ADateWithRosiePalms Masturbating]] and smoking pot while your family is lost in the woods is a good way to end up on the wrong end of the morality scale]]