In this 1920 short, BusterKeaton's golf game coincides with the hunt for an escaped prisoner. The convict just happens to find Buster right after he's knocked himself out, and takes the opportunity to exchange clothes with our hero. HilarityEnsues.
!!"Convict 13" provides examples of:
* BavarianFireDrill: Buster gets the guards marching in formation, pulls an about face, and takes off.
-->'''The Warden:''' [''to the watching prisoners after Buster survives hanging''] "Sorry, boys. We'll fix it and tomorrow we'll hang two of you to make up for this."
* FailedASpotCheck: Buster, repeatedly.
* GreatEscape: Presumed motive for the prison riot
* LemmingCops: Rather, lemming guards.
* MomentKiller: Buster's declaration of love and/or marriage proposal is interrupted by a squad of guards marching him to the gallows.
* PleaseSpareHimMyLiege: Possibly. It's unclear if the girl is pleading for Buster's life or telling the warden that they have the wrong man.
* PassThePopcorn: The prisoners assembled for Buster's hanging looks like the crowd at a baseball game.
* TapOnTheHead: Dozens.