''Beach Blanket Bingo'' is a 1965 film directed by William Asher, the fifth in Creator/AmericanInternationalPictures's beach party series and the last to star Frankie Avalon. Others in the cast include Annette Funicello, Deborah Walley, Paul Lynde, Don Rickles, Linda Evans and Marta Kristen with Creator/BusterKeaton in a cameo role.
!!This film provides examples of:
* ActorAllusion: An interesting example; Paul Lynde makes a reference to ''The Perils of Pauline'' in this movie. Lynde voiced the Hooded Claw on ''The Perils of Penelope Pitstop'', which was based on ''The Perils of Pauline''. However, this movies was made about four years before ''The Perils of Penelope Pitstop.''
* CatchPhrase: "I adore her."
* NamesTheSame: Sugar Kane is also the name of a singer in ''Some Like It Hot''.
* NonIndicativeTitle: No, their bingo chips aren't bugged or anything...
* ShoutOut: Buster Keaton's attire and movements are much like those in his silent movies.