From a slate of obscure-sports sports movie parodies (''Film/DodgeballATrueUnderdogStory'', ''Film/BladesOfGlory''), that were popular in the mid-'00s.
19 Years after a humiliating failure at the '88 Olympic Games, ping-pong prodigy Randy Daytona is eking out a living as a trick-ping-pong-artist; on the day he gets fired, he is invited by Agent Ernie Rodriguez of the FBI to be the Bruce Lee equivalent in a ping-pong themed ''Film/EnterTheDragon'' parody: reclusive criminal overlord hosting exclusive tournament in private fortress.
!!This film contains examples of the following tropes:
%%* ActionGirl: Maggie.
%%* AffablyEvil: Karl Wolfschtagg for Randy.
* AssShove: "We're gonna have to sneak this in the old fashioned way..."
* BilingualBonus: Averted.
---> Feng: "Ping pong! Or, as the Chinese call it, ping pong!"
* BreadEggsMilkSquick: "Congratulations, you beat the Dragon! Here's your money, too bad [[spoiler: it's got snot all over it." He then proceeds to blow his nose on the prize money.]]
* ChekhovsSkill: Bouncing ping-pong balls off of people.
* CombatParkour: Maggie (played [[TheDanza by]] MaggieQ) uses combat parkour when she takes on a group of martial artists.
* DamselInDistress: Beautifully GenderFlipped with the sex slaves, who do nothing but squeal and cower while they're being rescued.
* TheDragon: ChristopherWalken's seems to be something like half-DragonLady, half-Mayday from ''Film/AViewToAKill'', who was coincidentally also TheDragon to a ChristopherWalken villain.
* Expy: Jason Scott Lee plays the translator for "The Dragon," doubling as an ShoutOut to himself in ''Film/EnterTheDragon'' and also as a ShoutOut to the urban legend of Bruce Lee fighting for the ability to teach the ''kwailo'' kung fu. "The Dragon" herself is an Expy to Bruce Lee, in this case in the realm of ping pong.
* GroinAttack: Happens a few times, including an incident with chopsticks.
* HoistByHisOwnPetard: TheDragon ends up being killed by one of her own poison darts.
* HypocriticalHumor: Karl Wolfschtagg coldly mocks Randy and his dead father over and over, laughing at his own jokes. When someone heckles him from the audience with "You suck!" Wolfschtagg meekly protests that insults "sting."
* ImGoingToDisneyWorld: Randy, in a daze, blurts this out when he is humiliated at the Olympics. Years later, when greeting Feng's audience, a foreign national breaks the silence with, "how was Disney World?" making this statement an OldShame.
* InsultBackfire: "The joke's on you, its ladies speed stick!"
* LittleMissBadass: [[spoiler:The Dragon.]]
* MightyWhitey: Though Randy is referred to by his teacher as "[[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gwailo gwailo]]" (literally "ghost man" but taken to mean "foreign devil"), he is acknowledged as the only player able to beat Feng's contestants (and Feng himself).
* MurderousThighs: See "[[BuffySpeak leg-grip-neck-crunchy thing]]" below.
* NoOSHACompliance: Lampshaded, at the end.
* NotJustATournament: As befits a parody of ''Film/EnterTheDragon'', the reason for the FBI being interested in the tournament is because of a crime lord funding it... and using it to draw the attention of unlawful people interested in his product, which is undetectable plastic firearms.
* OhCrap: Said by the blow dart chick after [[spoiler:she gets stuck with one of her own blow darts.]]
* OnlySmartPeopleMayPass: Parodied. The directions to the rendezvous for the transport of the tournament are on the "Golden Racquet", as a Chinese riddle. Daytona seems to solve it, but then shows that the address was printed in English on the other side of the racquet, [[FailedASpotCheck which nobody had noticed until then]].
* PecFlex: Daytona's first opponent in the tournament (Mr. Terry Crews) does this excessively.
* PunchPunchPunchUhOh: Subverted. Maggie punches a bad guy, kicks him, does a [[SoulSeries Sophitia-esque]] [[BuffySpeak leg-grip-neck-crunchy thing]] to him, and he doesn't even bat an eye. [[spoiler:Then he falls over.]]
* RuleOfFunny: The only reason the "grave site under a water slide" scene works. Zoning laws obviously wouldn't allow for such a thing to be possible.
** "You killed him..." "Well, duh. What part of 'sudden death' didn't you understand?"
** Ping-Pong in general is taken VERY seriously in this movie.
** Also lampshaded: "This is where fortunes are won, or lost. I'm speaking hyperbolically, but you get my point. People bet on ping-pong here."
--> "I'm trying to sacrifice my life in the name of our love, quit being such a dick!"
* SouthOfTheBorder: Although the compound and the BigBad ''scream'' YellowPeril, the place is situated "someplace in Latin America", and can even be reached by charter bus.
* TheUnfought: [[spoiler:Karl Wulfstagg]]
* ThereWasADoor: Inverted. You could try to break through the armored door, but that's stupid when there's a window right next to it.
%%* TrainingFromHell: Naturally.
* WhenYouSnatchThePebble: Subverted: we never find out what lesson the cricket in Master Wong's hand was meant to help impart, but it apparently wasn't "grab it as quick as you can."
* WholePlotReference: To ''Film/EnterTheDragon''. Even the "Courtesans" scene is a parody.