[[caption-width-right:313:No, no he doesn't.]]
One of numerous action movies starring StevenSeagal that have been released [[DirectToVideo direct-to-DVD]] after ''Film/HalfPastDead'' bombed.
Seagal; plays Marshall Lawson, the leader of some elite paramilitary force. After an opening with the credits superimposed over some blurred footage of what appear to be strippers dancing, we cut to him and his team blowing up and shooting some bad guys whose identify is never explained at what appears to be an abadoned warehouse. Next thing, they're in GayParee, and two men from the team get massacred in their hotel room by a hooker they pick up in a strip club. Marshall, investigating the deaths, gets tangled up in some impenetrable plot involving a bad guy dumping a [[PsychoSerum drug called CTX into the city's water supply to turn the inhabitants into savage killers]]. [[MindScrew Or something]].
[[WhatCouldHaveBeen Was originally]] going to be about aliens. To accomplish the change, they redubbed a few of Seagal's lines. It's noticable.
!!This film provides examples of:
* ActionGirl: Marshall's girlfriend, and a handful of others.
* AmbidextrousSprite: Various flipped shots appear through the final fight scene.
* AnyoneCanDie: By the end of the movie, all of Marshall's allies are dead, except for a RedShirt, oddly enough.
* [[DirectToVideo Direct to DVD]]
* PunnyName: '''Marshall Law'''son.