Proof that [[SturgeonsLaw the remaining 10% is worth dying for]] here.
These are recommendations made by Tropers for HotelDusk fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found [[Main/FanficRecommendations here]].
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Administrivia/ConversationInTheMainPage though; that goes in the discussion page.
''Stories focused on how main characters got to be where they are at the beginning of the game.''
[[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5285110/1/We_Had_Big_Dreams We Had Big Dreams]], by [[http://www.fanfiction.net/u/471508/The_Sylver_Lining Sylver]]
* Recommended by @/SylverLining, who takes all responsibility for the response to this madness.
* ''Synopsis'': What is it that Louie always wears around his neck? Looks a lot like Vietnam War dog tags. Danny's ghost crawls back into his head, the way it does every night - but this time, the memories boil over, and Hyde bears witness to one more revelation. What's one more mess to pick up off the floor? Louis and Danny talked and hoped and dreamed about leaving New York, and they both did, but only one of them made it out of the city alive. Still, they had big dreams.
* ''Pairing(s)'': [[HoYay Implied Louie/Danny,]] very vaguely implied Kyle/Louie.
* ''Rating'': PG-13 for a few four-letter words and general dysfunction.
* '''Notes''': One-shot, fic completed, rather short.
* [[http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/review_add.php?g=FanficRecs&tt=WeHadBigDreams Add A Review]]