Proof that [[SturgeonsLaw the remaining 10% is worth dying for]] here.
These are recommendations made by Tropers for GilmoreGirls fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found [[Main/FanficRecommendations here]].
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting ConversationInTheMainPage though; that goes in the discussion page.
[[WMG:[[GenFic General Fics]]]]
''Stories focused on the family and the friendly relationships of the cast. Plot-focused stories or light day-in-the-life stories. Pretty much anything that isn't focused on romance.''
[[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1881681/1/Separation-Anxiety Separation Anxiety]] and its sequel [[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2079922/1/Everything-Old-Is-New-Again Everything Old is New Again]]
* Recommended by: WarrenRugrat
** Separation Anxiety: Set just after the S4 finale. Rory leaves with Emily for Italy to figure herself out while Lorelai struggles with her new relationship with Luke back in Stars Hollow.
** Everything Old is New Again: How do the same things happen every year in so many different ways? A year in the life of Lorelai, Luke, Rory, Emily, and Richard.
* Focus is split between the development of Luke and Lorelai's relationship, Lorelai and Rory's relationships with each other and with Emily and Richard, Emily and Richard's issues with one another, and each individual character's internal conflicts. Witty, romantic, fun, dramatic. Awesome.
[[http://gilmore-fiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=4222 Reflect (Geunuflect)]]
* Recommended by: Warren Rugrat
* Synopsis: Things in Rory's life move in circles, and she never knows where she's going to end up.
** Incredibly melancholic and poignant look into Rory's mind as she works Obama's campaign trail. Flashes back to events in the series and prior to the series to examine Rory's uncertainty about where she's been and where she's going. Simply beautiful.
[[https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2129399/3/Skies-Are-Blue Skies Are Blue]] by [[https://www.fanfiction.net/u/36197/Kyizi Kyizi]]
* Recommended by: hpfan4ever
* Pairing: Rory/Tristen, Lorelai/Max (minor)
* Synopsis: Author's summary: When Lorelai inadvertently befriends Tristan, Rory's life becomes infinitely more complicated. Set right before Season two begins.
* Comments: A fun story that explores what would happen if Rory and Tristen were to become friends. Lorelai and Rory are completely in character and that adds a lot to the story. It's possible Rory warms up to Tristen a little too quickly but considering this is a shipping fic, it's still believable.