Proof that [[SturgeonsLaw the remaining 10% is worth dying for]] here.
These are recommendations made by Tropers for ''VideoGame/AvalonCode'' fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found [[Main/FanficRecommendations here]].
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting ConversationInTheMainPage though; that goes in the discussion page.
[[WMG: Authors, and Websites]]
''[[http://lparchive.org/Avalon-Code/ Let's Play Avalon Code: a Guide to Wasting Awesome Ideas]]'' by Didja Redo
* Recommended by: Bunni89, @/SabresEdge
* ''Synopsis'': An emotional novel-styled Let's Play retelling the game the way it could have been, including writing out plotholes, giving Yumil a voice and personality and changing certain characters up to remove more offputting cliches. (For example no ThirdPersonPerson Lauca) BetterThanItSounds and worth a look even if you didn't think the original game was SoOkayItsAverage and had potential that wasn't fullfilled. (Plus, a run of the actual plotline with the "Real Deal" segments, done with scathingly, devastatingly, ''hilarious'' amounts of snark, so you get a brilliantly-written fanfic and a conventional LP in one handy package.)
* ''Pairings'': Mild Yumil/Lauca, not the focus of the fic
* ''Tags'': narrative, rewrite, alternate continuity, let's play, ongoing
[[WMG: Shipping Fics]]
''[[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6383431/1/Rain/ Rain]]'' and its counterpart ''[[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6499865/1/Wind/ Wind]]'' by Youkono
* Recommended by: RiverPath
* ''Synopsis'': In short it's the [[GenFic storyline of the game]], but with the romantic twists that deals with what Youko and Anwar have to face. Both tell the same story, but from [[AndNowforSomeoneCompletelyDifferent different viewpoints]].
* ''Pairings'': Tia(renamed Youko)/Anwar