[[caption-width-right:350:It's the longest day of his life... as a musical!]]
->''Wake up Jack, get out of bed, Kimberly hates you, Teri is dead... A terrorist threat or a government plot, last time I paid the price with my wife! Dammit!''
-->--Jack Bauer - "Dammit! (The Longest Day of My Life)"
'''''24: The Musical''''' is a fan-made musical based on the second season of FOX's hit drama ''Series/TwentyFour''. The music and lyrics were written by Jon and Al Kaplan and it also features the ''24'' soundtrack music of Sean Callery. It parodies both the general elements of ''24'', as well as specifics from the show's second season, such as the hacking off of Marshall Goren's head and the infamous "trapped in a woods with a cougar" sequence. It can be found [[http://www.jonandal.com/24.html here]]. A music video of the Kimberly Bauer song "Bring It On" can be found [[http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/2fccd72a35/24-the-musical-kim-and-the-cougar here]].
!''24: The Musical'' includes many of the familiar tropes of ''24'', as well as the following:
* DarkReprise: "Dammit! (The Longest Day of My Life) Reprise and Finale"
* TheElevenOClockNumber: "Coliseum Fight"
* TheEndOrIsIt: "Dammit! (The Longest Day of My Life) Reprise and Finale"
* GreyAndGrayMorality: LampShaded, in "Dammit!," Jack Bauer sings that "Sometimes the rules can be gray," in justifying shooting Marshall Goren and then asking for a hacksaw.
--> '''Jack''': Get me a hacksaw, cut off his head!
--> '''Mason''': Are you crazy, Jack?
--> '''Jack''': Come on, George. He's already dead! I know this is drastic, it's all that we've got. Sometimes the rules can be gray!
* JackBauerInterrogationTechnique: "Torture and killing / They're par for the course / Sometimes there's no other way / You want results / You gotta use force / This is the longest day of my life!"
** He has an entire song "I Will Torture You" about how he tortures Ali.
* LampshadeHanging: Plenty of it regarding the show's stock-in-trade tropes
* TheMusical: Obviously. The creators chose the program's second season for the musical because they felt it was the most entertaining at the time that they made it.
* PrecisionFStrike: Jack Bauer, towards the end of "Dammit! (The Longest Day of My Life) Reprise and Finale"
* RhymesOnADime: President David Palmer in the "Back Where I Belong" song
--> '''David''': Am I skeptical? Very! And there's a reason for it, Sherry!
* VillainSong: "Back Where I Belong"
* YouMakeMeSick: David Palmer to Sherry in "Back Where I Belong"
-->'''Sherry''': Back where I belong, isn't that a kick? I'm the mother of your children, after all.
-->'''David''': You make me sick.