'''''The Smurfette Village''''' is a series of fanfiction stories written by the Raven Child and published on Fanfiction.net. It follows the adventures of Franchise/TheSmurfs as they meet a whole village of Smurfettes. It is set in the same universe as ''WesternAnimation/TheSmurfs'' cartoon show. The stories that make up part of the series include.
* "The Smurfette Village"
* "Return To The Smurfette Village"
* "How Things Smurf"
* "A Home Through Time"
!!This series provides the following examples:
* AndThisIsFor: Hefty and Toughette trash Gargamel's hovel after the Smurfs were hit with "The Blue Plague", saying "This is for all the Smurf and Smurfette lives you destroyed." Toughette also torches Azrael's bed, saying "This goes for you too, Azrael."
* CosmicRetcon: [[spoiler:The events of the fourth story retcon ''WesternAnimation/TheSmurfs''' ninth season (the time-traveling episodes) out of existence, setting up the stage for the events in the story series proper.]]
* CrystalPrison: Hefty and Toughette are trapped in one during the events of the third story.
* DistaffCounterpart: The Smurfettes, several of whom are distinct counterparts of several male Smurfs.
* DoomedHometown: First the Smurfette Village, then later the Smurf Village.
* SomeKindOfForceField: A magical invisible force field is cast over the entire village after ThePlague first struck and killed the Smurfs and Smurfettes in it, keeping out Hefty, Toughette, Brainy, Brainette, Baby, Babette, and the Smurflings so that they would not be infected.
* SyntheticPlague: A plague known as "The Blucrotidus Disease" (or [[MythologyGag "The Blue Plague"]]) was manufactured by either Gargamel or the new villain Asmodeus to wipe out all the Smurfs and Smurfettes at once, although because Papa Smurf had put up a magical force field to keep the plague from spreading, several Smurfs were spared this fate and would go on to build a whole new Smurf Village elsewhere.