In the wake of Second Impact, a dying god seeks to prolong her life by joining with a mortal, but she gets more than she bargained for when she chooses Kyoko Zeppelin Soryu. Years later, however, Kyoko gets a second chance at life as a result.
''[[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6835810/1/Superwomen-of-Eva-2-Electric-Return Superwomen of Eva 2: Electric Return]]'' by [[http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1615106/Mike313 Mike313]] is one of the newer and without a doubt the most obscure entry into the ''Fanfic/SuperwomenOfEva'' series yet.
When Second Impact causes the Lords of Order and the Lords of Chaos to begin dying off, two of their number decide to reject this fate, each merging with a mortal to pass on their legacy. The Lord of Chaos [[http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kestrel Kestrel]] merges with an unborn Angel, and [[http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Kismet Kismet]] merges with Kyoko Zeppelin Soryu. Years later, the core of Unit 02 cracks, and a [[http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Strange_Visitor Strange Visitor]] emerges with no memories of who it was, but a strong desire to help a young redheaded girl at the end of her rope.
!!This ''Fanfic/SuperwomenOfEva 2'' story provides examples of the following:
* AngerBornOfWorry: Misato towards Asuka. [[spoiler:And that's without knowing she tried to commit suicide.]]
* BackFromTheDead: This ''is'' [[DeathByOriginStory Kyoko]] we're talking about.
* ComboPlatterPowers: Seriously, ''how'' do these powers make sense?
** TheEmpath: Strange Visitor gets a pain in her gut whenever someone is expressing negative emotions that indicate they're in trouble.
** [[EnergyBeings Energy Being]]: Strange Visitor is one and ends up appropriating a containment suit.
** ShockAndAwe: Strange Visitor is apparently ''[[EnergyBeings made]]'' of electricity. She can also sense it, including bio-electric fields, and manipulate it, including electromagnetics.
* DespairEventHorizon: Asuka reaches this point after it's discovered she can't synch with Unit-02. [[spoiler:She's saved both physically and emotionally by Strange Visitor]].
* DrivenToSuicide: Asuka tries to jump off a building after Unit-02 is decommissioned.
* FusionDance: Kismet merges with Kyoko in the opening. Years later, they become Strange Visitor as a result.
* IronicFear: Strange Visitor is terrified of being shot at. Later on, she takes several pieces of crystal shrapnel and is uneffected beyond some brief pain and panic.
* LightningCanDoAnything: Nerv tries to repair Unit-02's core ([[spoiler:and subsequently wakes up Strange Visitor]]) by running an enormous amount of electricity through it.
* LossOfIdentity: Kyoko's memory is more than a bit spotty. Understandable, considering how many times her mind's been shattered and clumped back together again in canon, nevermind the stuff that happens in the fic.
* MamaBear: Kyoko. Oh yes, Kyoko.
* NoSell: Kestrel and Strange Visitor can both keep whaling on each other in perpetuity and never get tired. Just like the Lords of Order and Chaos have been doing since forever and an age.
* ReassignedToAntarctica: Siberia, actually.
* RefusalOfTheCall: Strange Visitor actively ignores her empathic alarm that someone is in trouble after the first time she saves a group of people out of fear. Until Asuka [[WhatTheHellHero gives her what for]].
* RoaringRampageOfRescue: The climax is, with few breaks or reversals, one long scene of Strange Visitor pummeling Kestrel for daring to harm [[spoiler:Asuka]].
* RunawayTrain: Strange Visitor's first -- and only -- on-screen incident of saving bystanders is stopping one of these.
* SecretKeeper: Asuka is the only one who knows where Strange Visitor lives.
** How much power does an Eva's core need to get going? [[Film/BackToTheFuture 1.21 gigawatts]].
* SuperpowerfulGenetics: [[spoiler:Asuka, in the epilogue]].
* WorthLivingFor: [[spoiler:Strange Visitor gives Asuka this after her attempted suicide and a long conversation]].